• Announcements

• Lindsay

Depression Forums Is Back Online!   02/09/2016

Hello! Understand that this is a long process that will be ongoing for awhile. Somethings may not seem right or look right at the moment, such as your profile page. So some things may not work as expected for the time being, but please appreciate that we have to prioritize function over appearance. Eventually it will all come together and be wonderful! It may be as if nothing has ever changed... Tomorrow we will have a Forum set up for members to ask any questions they may have about the upgrade. We really appreciate all of your feedback! Your Forum Administrators
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashen311

Taking Imodium With Lexapro

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

I'm assuming it's perfectly fine to take imodium ad along with lexapro, correct?

Posted · Report post  

Hi Ashen, Yes, it is safe to take immodium with Lexapro. If you want to see a complete list of medications not to take, you can find them on websites given in this link:
[url="http://www.depressionforums.org/forums/Celexa-Lexapro-Webites-t1836.html"]http://www.depressionforums.org/forums/Cel...ites-t1836.html[/url]
iowa

Posted · Report post  

[quote name='Ashen311' post='620450' date='Apr 8 2010, 06:45 PM']I'm assuming it's perfectly fine to take imodium ad along with lexapro, correct?[/quote]

I'm on board with Iowa. I have even been told to take imodium during the upstart of some meds. Even now, depending on my eating habits the day before, and the enourmous amounts of water I sometimes drink in the morning, imodium is a good thing. It could even be critical if you are taking a CR med that is dissolved in the intestins. A lot of liquids in the morning can cause your med to be flushed right out of your system before any of the outter coating has been disolved and NO med had been absorbed.

I'm no med professional, but I have discussed this with my docs, and both the pdoc and tdoc are in total agreement.

Warmest Regards,
Deepster