Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

What To Do When I Don't Want To Live Anymore?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quasimodo

Quasimodo

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:54 PM

This life is just not worth living anymore. No family, no friends, no money, no hope, not future. No matter how much I do to help other people there is nothing for me and no one in my life. No one want me in their life except when they need something. I am so tired of being alone all the time. How do I make it all stop and go away?
  • Markiepie and aky753 like this

#2 The Silent One

The Silent One

• PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 AM

This life is just not worth living anymore. No family, no friends, no money, no hope, not future. No matter how much I do to help other people there is nothing for me and no one in my life. No one want me in their life except when they need something. I am so tired of being alone all the time. How do I make it all stop and go away?

If you feel like you are in danger of hurting yourself, call the suicide prevention hotline 1-800-784-2433 (number passing on the top of the page). I would also recommend therapy, and anit-depressants. Talk about your thoughts and feelings. We are all here for you, and we'd all love to help you in anyway we can.

-Jake
♫ ♪ ♫

#3 Trace

Trace

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,085 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:22 AM

(((((((((((Quasimodo)))))))))))

I am sorry that you are in this space. I know that you are very lonely, but I also know that you are an amazing person that helps a lot of other people.
Perhaps its time to give yourself some of that compassion to yourself?

You have us, I know that we are not right there and that we are names on a screen, but we are real people and we do care.
Your life is worth it and you don't know what tomorrow may bring, perhaps it may bring something that will be just what you have been waiting for.
As long as we have tomorrow, we have hope.

Trace
Listen in deep silence. Be very still and open your mind.... Sink deep into the peace that waits for you beyond the frantic, riotous thoughts and sights and sounds of this insane world. - A course of miracles.

True beauty must come, must be grown, from within.... - Ralph W Trine.

Posted Image

#4 fuzzbrain

fuzzbrain

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

I have the felt the same way sometimes.

Now when I get that way I go see my doctor to get on some good anti-depressant medication. It helps BIG TIME.

#5 foghorn_clj

foghorn_clj

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:33 AM

Six months ago, I was in the same place you are now. And I can't even begin to tell you how taking medication and going to therapy changed my life for the better. It's scary, I know. And I won't tell you that it's a walk in the park. I myself had to face some pretty harsh truths in therapy that I had been trying to suppress for the last 10 years. And most of the time I just wanted to give up and crawl in the corner of my room and never come out. But I toughed it out. Because I realised that I was worth it. I deserve to be the happy. And so do you :shocked:

But I have to tell you the most important thing that helped me to get through my darkest days, was having a friend to talk to. Someone who understood what I was going through, who wouldn't judge me and was there to support me 24/7. My friend Jen saved my life. And I thank her for that everyday. And I've never even met her face-to-face. She lives on the other side of the world but I know that she is always there when I need someone to talk you.

Please give yourself the opportunity to experience the joys of life. Seek help from your doctor. And find someone to talk to.

You deserve to be happy.

#6 Markiepie

Markiepie

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

I have nobody, no friends, no family, no life. I dont do anything just lay around all day and do nothing. I hate everything about myself, i just want my life over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users