Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Has Anyone Taken Abilify With Citalopram?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jackstraw

jackstraw

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

I was just wondering if these two work good together. Does abilify help with being tired?

#2 johnprimo78

johnprimo78

• PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:11 AM

Everyone is different, I take Abilify with Zoloft, adding Abilify boots the AD as well as calms you down a bit. When I first started Abilify it did make me teird but as I got used to it that affect went away

MDD with  Psychosis

My current cocktail that is working for me

Haldol- 6MG, Zoloft-150MG, Cogentin-1MG, Limictal-150MG, Atenolol 50MG

#3 nyrfan

nyrfan

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

I was just wondering if these two work good together. Does abilify help with being tired?

I just started Abilify last week... 2.5mgs at bedtime and i take 30 mgs of celexa. Am really hoping for a miracle as i have been on em all b4. Anyway, would like to know how u r doing on it. Please keep me posted...Ed
What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown
Never free
Never me
So I dub thee unforgiven

They dedicate their lives
To running all of his
He tries to please them all
This bitter man he is
Throughout his life the same
He's battled constantly
This fight he cannot win
A tired man they see no longer cares
The old man then prepares
To die regretfully
That old man here is me
METALLICA-THE UNFORGIVEN

#4 KarenRB53

KarenRB53

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

I just started Abilify last week... 2.5mgs at bedtime and i take 30 mgs of celexa. Am really hoping for a miracle as i have been on em all b4. Anyway, would like to know how u r doing on it. Please keep me posted...Ed

I'd also like to know how Abilify works with Celexa. I'm on Celexa but I'm so tired and unmotivated I've just about given up on it. Wondering if adding Abilify will help.

Karen

#5 nyrfan

nyrfan

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:03 AM

I'd also like to know how Abilify works with Celexa. I'm on Celexa but I'm so tired and unmotivated I've just about given up on it. Wondering if adding Abilify will help.

Karen

I am as hopeful as anyone in our condition can be....will keep u posted Karen. Stuff is crazy expensive tho
What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown
Never free
Never me
So I dub thee unforgiven

They dedicate their lives
To running all of his
He tries to please them all
This bitter man he is
Throughout his life the same
He's battled constantly
This fight he cannot win
A tired man they see no longer cares
The old man then prepares
To die regretfully
That old man here is me
METALLICA-THE UNFORGIVEN

#6 KarenRB53

KarenRB53

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:36 PM

Karen

I am as hopeful as anyone in our condition can be....will keep u posted Karen. Stuff is crazy expensive tho

Thanks, I'd really appreciate knowing how its working for you!

#7 KrissyB

KrissyB

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

did anyone see a result. My doctor has recently prescibed celexa and abilify together. I have tried other anti depressants with no results. He has also added lamictal. Forgive the spelling. I am certainily new to all this. Just want my life back and soon!

#8 KrissyB

KrissyB

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

I am just really tired!!

#9 novelista

novelista

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Karen

How expensive? I'm interested in the usage of Abilify + Lexapro/Celexa as well.

Just remember: "Things could always be worse."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)