• Announcements

• Lindsay

Depression Forums Are Back Online!   02/09/2016

Hello Members! Please understand that this upgrade was huge and is a process that will be ongoing for a tad longer. Somethings may not seem 'right' or look a bit 'strange' at the moment, such as your profile page or "Quotes" etc.. Some things may not work as expected... for the time being, but please appreciate that we have to prioritize function over appearance. Eventually DF will all come together and be wonderful! It will be as if nothing had ever changed... As an afterthought...DF will be ACCESSIBLE ANYTIME/ANYWHERE
      Whether you’re on your smartphone, tablet or computer, access to Depressionforums.org/forums is right at your fingertips with our new upgrade. The
      refreshing, dynamic look translates across all platforms and devices.
      Come join up, become a member if not already! It’s free to post to your peers about anything that is troubling you.  We are certain there is a Forum for that. Tomorrow we will have a Forum set up for members to answer any questions that you may have about the upgrade. We really appreciate all of your feedback! Your Forum Administrators
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texasmom

What does a liver test

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

consist of? I do drink and since I'm on the cymbalta..thinking maybe I should. Anyone have links to these issues and any side affects I should be on the lookout for? THANKS!

Posted · Report post  

Just go to the local clinic, health center, hospital lab, whatever. They'll draw blood and run a series of tests called a 'liver panel'. It tests enzyme levels...high levels indicate liver damage, which means it's time to quit the booze and/or change meds. Or they can be high because you've got hepatitus, mono, cirrhosis, or you've been hitting the ibuprofen too hard.

Or there may be no good reason, and your liver just wants to scare the hell out of you.