Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emoticon25

Sweating So Much

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Advertisement

Hi all,

i have been taking 150mg wellbutrin for 8 weeks for now.

lot of side effects are now reduced (well!). (one of the best that has not been reduced is sexual drive! :-))

but there are two problem:

- fatigue making sports (i'm experiencing less performance than in the past)

- LOT OF SWEAT

SWEAT is very difficult to afford. My face looks sweat, i'm always in the bath to wash myface. It's hot here in this season but i have never experienced so much sweating all over my body. I don't feel compfortable with the others.

Please, let me know if somebody had a solution for this trouble...

Ciao

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi emoticon25,

Sweating is something that I have experience on two different ADs, but I am pleased to say the sweating reduced and went after 3 months in my case.

If this continues to be a problem see you Doctor for advice and perhaps some treatment.

Best Wishes

Jim Bow

Posted

I started taking 150 mg of Wellbutrin XL at the end of April. I went to 300 mg at the end of June and also added 15 mg of Prozac. WoW...the sweat just pours off me now! My dh and dd say I "sweat like a man" because I am literally drenched if exposed to any warmth or exersion. It's hot and very humid here during the summer (mid to upper 90's) and we just started mountain biking as a family, so I had to go out and buy a lot of the sports clothing that wicks moisture to help conceal the sweat and that has given me a lot more confidence.

Sweating is a side effect of both Wellbutrin and Prozac, but I decided to choose the lesser of the evils (sweating vs. depression/anxiety). Luckily, three months later it seems to be improving so I'm hopeful that my patience is paying off as I'm hesitant to make another med change. Maybe with a little more time this will start to wear off for you as well. Best of luck to you.

Posted

Hi all,

lot of side effects are now reduced (well!). (one of the best that has not been reduced is sexual drive! :-))

- LOT OF SWEAT

SWEAT is very difficult to afford. My face looks sweat, i'm always in the bath to wash myface. It's hot here in this season but i have never experienced so much sweating all over my body. I don't feel compfortable with the others.

Ciao

Did you experiene anxiety during start-up? If so, did it subside?

Thanks

Posted

Hi emoticon25,

Sweating is something that I have experience on two different ADs, but I am pleased to say the sweating reduced and went after 3 months in my case.

If this continues to be a problem see you Doctor for advice and perhaps some treatment.

Best Wishes

Jim Bow

are you talking about sweating with wellbutrin? or are you taking other meds?

Posted

Hi all,

- LOT OF SWEAT

Ciao

Did you experiene anxiety during start-up? If so, did it subside?

Thanks

Not anxiety. Only a bit af activation in start-up. In the beginning you can think this is a trouble, but if you stay calm after some days it goes away

:-)