Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kindy

Wellbutrin Didn't Work For Me

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so please bear with me.

I tried wellbutrin for about 6 months and literally felt nothing. My psychiatrist finally decided I had more anxiety than depression and switched me to Risperdal (2 mg) and Klonopin (.5 mg). I also have Restoril for sleep (15 mg), but try not to take them except on weekends. I have found, though, this combination has made it so hard for me to wake up in the mornings. I have a history of suicide attempts :hearts: Hopefully never again....so they're careful in what they give me, but was wondering if anyone else is on this combo?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Kindy

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Kindy, welcome to the DF!

I'm sorry to hear about your med troubles. I take Wellbutrin plus Paxil and Xanax for sleep.

In my situation, I need to take my Xanax early enough in the evening so I can be, at least, half way awake in the morning. I try to get up early enough to eat a good breakfast, shower and let the sleepy-time cobwebs dissolve from my brain.

I'm sure you'll keep your doctors aware of how you are feeling. In your unique circumstance let them be your guides. I hope you continue to take good care of yourself and keep your mood up, hon. :hearts:

Keep posting here on the DF and let us know how you're doing!