Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Remeron in Combination with _____________

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 nick e

nick e

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 11:10 PM

Hi! I just recently started taking Remeron not more than a few days ago. I have also been taking Adderall for several years (for A.D.D.) I was wondering if anyone else out there was taking an A.D.D. med or any other type of med in conjunction with their Remeron and what interactions and effects you have experienced. All comments and experiences relating to this topic are welcome and I would appreciate anyone's input on this Remeron / __________ topic

Edited by nick e, 10 January 2006 - 11:19 PM.

#2 yan

yan

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 12:24 AM

I am on Remeron and Nexium for stomach problems... i haven't had any experience taking what you described.. but i do have a site that shows interactions if thats what you're looking for.. i hope i helped.

The site is: PM member for link

Edited by lambvet, 07 August 2007 - 11:31 AM.
As per TOS, no external links in posts.

~ y a n ~

I wish I had another way to express my feelings. I try to hide the pain that I feel but it’s all just too much to keep inside.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Admin Team

• Super Administrators
  • 14,460 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 12:50 AM

I am on Remeron and Nexium for stomach problems... i haven't had any experience taking what you described.. but i do have a site that shows interactions if thats what you're looking for.. i hope i helped.

The site is: http://www.drugs.com...teractions.html

Thanks for helping yan and welcome to our forums. :hearts: Members posting any links is unaceptable but as it is, we do have links such as the one above that you posted in our Med News forum in here:-

MED NEWS

The Drug Database

Drug Checker

:shocked:

I hope you all are doing well.

~Lindsay, Forum Admin :bump:

~Lindsay ღ , Forum Super Administrator
Founder, depressionforums.org

"One person can make a difference through their seemingly small actions" ~Unknown
"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived". ~ Bessie Stanley

Depression Forums are PG rated and we comply with Health on the Net's HONcode
goldenvelope1jr.gifplatinumstar.jpg

Hotlines

#4 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:10 AM

I'm on Remeron 30mg, together with 225mg of Effexor XR and I just added 2 x 0,5mg Xanax XR (on it since Friday night)

So far, I'm doing okay considering the situation. I'm not extremely tired. I was concerned about that. Because both Remeron and Xanax (in the beginning) are sedative. But I think I manage.

Autumn

#5 Cloudedbrains

Cloudedbrains

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:32 AM

When I took mirtazepine (Zispin) I was on around 18-20 other medications for my other medical problems too :bump:

But I had severe allergic reaction to Zispin so haven't taken it for fair few mths now :hearts:

Edited by Cloudedbrains, 15 January 2006 - 06:33 AM.

Cloudedbrains aka Donna

#6 Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

I am staring remeron tonight.I am taking paxil only 10mg's a day and i am having some irritating side effects from it so I will taper of the paxil but the doc said that it is fine to take the 2 meds together anyway.

#7 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:36 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed for you CanadianGirl. I hope you'll benefit from the Remeron.
Keep us posted!

Autumn :hearts:

#8 Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:49 AM

I currently take 30 mg's/day of remeron.But it made me gain 25 lbs in 3 months and this is not changing my eating habits and exercising daily. Anyway I like the remeron b/c I don't get bad side effects from it, aside from the weigt gain.So my P-doc is prescribing Topomax along with the Remeron b/c that drug is know for causing weight loss.She said that is the only way that I can lose weight on Remeron. I joined weight watchers 5 weeks ago.The first week I lost 7lbs, the second week 4, the third week 1 and then nothing.I am following the plan exactly and I am exercising so there is no reaon why I shouldn't be able to lose weight.My P-doc said that it is the remeron preventing me from losing weight.
So I went to get my prescription filled and the pharmacy didn't have any Topomax! The pharmacist called 15 other pharmacy's for me and none of them had topomax!!!!!!How strange is that?????? Anyway they said I could get it by Monday which was 2 days after I was supposed to start taking it, but what can you do????Anyway I hope that this new combo works well for me.

#9 Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:14 PM

Does anyone else take Topomax with Remeron?

Edited by Canadian Girl, 07 June 2006 - 11:15 PM.

#10 Moonlight_Magic

Moonlight_Magic

Silver Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:33 AM

my psyche mentioned adding another medication along with the zispin this winter if my depression returns. Personally im not keen on the idea and id rather try more natural methods first (diet, exercise, lifestyle changes, councelling, etc). Personally i dont want to be a walking chemist and im a bit anti chemical at the best of times. I wont even take a painkiller unless im in agony.

I dont think that taking more tablets will neccasserily correct what is wrong because i dont entirely beleive my depression is entirely biochemical. I think there are some circumstancial components that need correcting and once those are sorted out it will allieviate itself.

Besides i dont think there is a medication out there that can correct over sensitivity, and i think that is the root cause of my depression often times. I personally feel i need to learn to deal with my sensitivity more effectively (so that im not so easily hurt) and to improve my self confidence aswell as learning to be more assertive. With those 3 areas sorted out i dont think i get so depressed as i do at times. Those i feel are the root cause of my depression. Councelling would be the most effective root for me.

Anyway, yes sorry, i digress, i dont know about interactions with other drugs although ive been on remeron for 4 years now. I would prefer it if i didnt have to take any other medication along with it though.
"Oneday your prince will find you, mine just got lost on the way and was too stubborn to ask for directions!" (annoymous)

All quotes below by me and whomever happened to come up with them before i did (lol):

"Beneath the pessimism that is depression im an eternal optimist, so please don't be fooled by my seeming negativity!" *ahem*

"Finding acceptance from the world around us, begins with finding acceptance of the self".

"You dont have to achieve great things to be a great person!"

"On the road of life im a sunday driver. Im taking the scenic route at a speed im comfortable with. So if you want to overtake me, please feel free, but dont keep beeping your horn at me, its irritating. Thankyou"

#11 Warnez

Warnez

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:22 AM

I have been on 45mg of Zispin now for about 2 years.

This drugs now seems to be having little to no effect and I feel myself slipping again.

I have been to the doctors today and he has given me 1mg of Flupentixol to take with it.

Has anybody else taken Flupentixol with Zispin/Remeron (Mirtazapine)?

JW

#12 lizard

lizard

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:59 PM

Welcome, Warnez!
While I never had this specific combination, I have taken other ADs and antipsychotics together. The antipsychotics are often used off-label to boost the antidepressant/anti-anxiety effect of the AD.
I hope this new combo helps. Please let us know how you're doing...
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says: "I'll try again tomorrow."
Anne Hunninghake

Posted Image

hotlines

#13 wolfram

wolfram

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:16 PM

I am on 30mg of Remeron, and trying to find a drug for my BPII/NOS. Remeron is a nice drug and does a lot of good things.

What is the lowest does peopel are taking Remeron for as an AD? I am woundering if a decrease in dosage will help with the mania.

#14 Warnez

Warnez

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:15 PM

I have decided to come off the Zispin and have spent a week on 30mg and 3days on 15mg.

In a few days time I am started a different type of med I have never tried before called 'Dosulepin'.

Has anyone else tried this drug?

Warnez

#15 TheStoicAgnostic

TheStoicAgnostic

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:50 AM

my depression had me so lazy and unable to concentrate my grades suffered and i wastded alot of money dropping classes
when i started remeron, i was so tired and hungover feeling it just amplified this
so my doc also prescribed adderall and it works great
not sure what's really helping me though

:hearts: i'm lost at sea
All things are our relatives; what we do to everything, we do to ourselves. All is really One

#16 lizard

lizard

• Platinum Member
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:43 PM

I would think that both meds are helping! Remeron has been an effective antidepressant for many members, and the Adderall would help alleviate it's common side-effects.
I've taken Adderall with other ADs, and found it really helped boost their effect, acting as a mood brightener.
I'm glad to hear you're doing well!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says: "I'll try again tomorrow."
Anne Hunninghake

Posted Image

hotlines

#17 CarrieBradshaw

CarrieBradshaw

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:36 PM

In terms of combining Remeron with other things, alchohol is always supposed to be a no-no from everything I've read. I'm going to a Hallowe'en party on Tuesday - I'm not really a big drinker at all, I'm mainly going because I thought it would be good for me to get dressed up - self esteem wise - but I might take one of those mini Alcohol bottles with me or just have one or two beers. I won't do this if anyone on the forum has experience that suggests it to be a very bad idea however! Like I say, I'm not a big drinker, so I really don't mind, but it's nice to just have one or two drinks at a party, if only to alleviate social anxiety. I have a dentist appointment the following morning and a mental health appointment later in the afternoon, so I don't want to do anything that will wipe me out all the next day! Any advice? :)

#18 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:35 AM

Hmm, I don't really have any advice on that since I don't drink myself (and thus never did when I was on Remeron). I really wouldn't recommend it though. It doesn't help your depression nor the working of your meds. On the contrary...
I've heard of people who had a drink while on Remeron and were fine... Others got really sick so... :bump:
You could always ask your doctor about this. But as you were saying yourself, most of the information states you better avoid drinking alcohol while on meds.

Stay safe,

Edited by Autumn, 31 October 2006 - 04:42 AM.

#19 CarrieBradshaw

CarrieBradshaw

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:03 PM

Thanks Autumn! I did drink at the party & was no more affected than I would be normally...not that I drink much to know, since I'd really rather retain the little amount of control I have over the way I feel! I always think if you have money to spend, there are better things than drink to spend it on :) I had quite a low yesterday (I had a mental health assessment yesterday too though), which may or may not have been related, but on the other hand, I had fun at the party and there were certainly no catastrophes....not me anyway! Other people commited awful party sins like breaking mirrors and being sick in cat litter trays, so I'm thinking a little alcohol on top of Remeron isn't too bad, lol. Just reporting back for others :)

#20 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:45 PM

CarrieB,

It's good to hear you had a good time a the party and you kept the amount of alcohol under control! (let's not promote it though :hearts: ) I'm glad you are taking care of yourself!

See you around!

Love,
Autumn :bump:

#21 KingOfTheThing

KingOfTheThing

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:01 PM

Hi there everyone, my doc. just prescribed me 30mg of remeron in combination with the 225mg of effexor that i'm already on too help me sleep and to help boost my mood, since the effexor wasn't really doing much for my mood. The thing is i've already tried remeron twice with no response at all so i'm a little skeptical about giving it another chance. Has anyone else used this combination and if so, how'd it go? Do you guys think it would be more effective now that's used in combination with another antidepressant? thanks all...

#22 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:33 AM

KingOfTheThing,

:hearts: to our room!

I was on a combo of 300mg Effexor XR and 30mg of Remeron before. Unfortunately it didn't do much for me. But for many people this combo does work. Both Effexor and Remeron work on more than one neurotransmitter and a combo can really give a boost in some people. I hope this works out for you!
Keep us posted on how things evolve!
Wishing you all the best!

Take care,
Autumn :bump:

#23 Guest_Armani_*

Guest_Armani_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:39 AM

I was taking 30mg of Remeron with 25mg Amitriptyline with no problems.
I did however take 100mg of Ami with it once which was a big mistake.My head was literally on another planet for a few days.
So watch out with the dosage.I question why the need for two Anti-Depressants,either one works or it doesn't.

I dont think that taking more tablets will neccasserily correct what is wrong because i dont entirely beleive my depression is entirely biochemical.I personally feel i need to learn to deal with my sensitivity more effectively (so that im not so easily hurt) and to improve my self confidence .......

I'm very skeptical about this whole chemical imbalance theory too.There usually is always a Psychological reason why someone is Depressed,and why should we artificially try to change our personality to be more like someone else just to be acceptable in society? Being shy,sensitive,outgoing,introvert etc.. is not a fault,that is what makes us the person we are.Maybe it's society that needs to change.It's hard to believe that one day you may wake up suicidal for no reason at all,that's why I'm not a great fan of Psychiatry.But I'll keep those opinions to myself and won't start a debate about it here

Oh,and also I am mixing remeron with high potency Caffine pills at the moment.It reallygives the metabolism a boost.I went for a 30 mile cycle ride and 1 hour on the treadmill the other day and I was still buzzing. lol

Edited by Armani, 03 January 2007 - 08:22 AM.

#24 chinkes

chinkes

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:48 AM

I'm taking 10mg Lexapro and my doc just added 15mg Mirtazapine. I was doing research on combos and more docs are looking into this now that we know SSRIs cause some people to experience increased insomnia. These drugs are from different AD families and they suspect that this can be helpful in some of us by combining their different actions. It is too soon for me to tell. I'm just hoping to get some sleep out of it. Cheryl

#25 thestickman

thestickman

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:22 AM

Hey folks,

Just took my 1st dose of 15mg Mirtazapine last night at bedtime. Also on 40mg prozac. Last night was the 1st decent night's sleep I had had since Jan 25, 2007. Feel better but spacey, like I'm trying to see underwater. Hard to describe. I also feel a lot of anxiety bubbling below the surface. Oh well, at least I know this stuff will help me sleep which is why doc put me on it.

If you are gonna experience side effects, how soon after you start taking the meds will you usually start experiencing them?

#26 nell1965

nell1965

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

Hey folks,

Just took my 1st dose of 15mg Mirtazapine last night at bedtime. Also on 40mg prozac. Last night was the 1st decent night's sleep I had had since Jan 25, 2007. Feel better but spacey, like I'm trying to see underwater. Hard to describe. I also feel a lot of anxiety bubbling below the surface. Oh well, at least I know this stuff will help me sleep which is why doc put me on it.

If you are gonna experience side effects, how soon after you start taking the meds will you usually start experiencing them?

Hi
everyone is different, you might not get any side effects, for me the only side effects i had was the sedation,for the first few days only, and the increased appetite and weight gain, i didnt have the dry mouth or any of the other symptoms. Try not to look for side effects as i think this sometimes starts our minds wonderng about every sensation, just go with the flow and see what happens.
hope it works for you, it really hit my anxiety on the head.

#27 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:31 PM

Thestickman,

:hearts: to the room!

I hope you'll do okay on this med. I agree with Nell, don't look for side-effects, everyone's experience is different.

Take care of yourself! Keep us posted!

Autumn

#28 thestickman

thestickman

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:33 AM

Thestickman,

:hearts: to the room!

I hope you'll do okay on this med. I agree with Nell, don't look for side-effects, everyone's experience is different.

Take care of yourself! Keep us posted!

Autumn

Well, the stuff seems to be working as advertised. I am sleeping better. Sadly, all getting sleep has done is clear up the picture on how far down in the mental/mood hole I really am. Oh well, I guess it's better knowing the truth than not. No side effects that I can see as yet.

#29 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

Thestickman,

I'm glad you're getting some sleep. It's important to have a good sleeping pattern.
Meds aren't everything ofcourse. The can only be a support on your way to recovery.
Are you in psychotherapy?
Seeing things more clearly can indeed be hard. On the other hand it gives you the opportunity to work through some things in order to move on.

Good luck! We're here for support!

Autumn

#30 thestickman

thestickman

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:07 PM

Thestickman,

I'm glad you're getting some sleep. It's important to have a good sleeping pattern.
Meds aren't everything ofcourse. The can only be a support on your way to recovery.
Are you in psychotherapy?
Seeing things more clearly can indeed be hard. On the other hand it gives you the opportunity to work through some things in order to move on.

Good luck! We're here for support!

Autumn

Not involved in any other therapy at present. Can't afford it. No insurance. Had I the insurance I would have admitted myself to an inpatient facility weeks ago. Not able to work through much of anything right now. Had gone without any consistent sleep from Jan 26th 2007 till 03-16-07. So still not really caught up on rest enough to work through anything yet.

Just very angry and very hurt still. God and some people I believed were genuine friends of the family have betrayed our family. Let us down bigtime. Everytime I've ever put my trust in God I get let down. Step-daughter left home bad and now wont speak to me at all (been 2 months since I last saw and spoke with her) and there is ***** in my heart that just won't heal.

Spent the biggest part of the day in the bed dozing. When I was up I was crying/sobbing uncontrollably. Had to take an ativan and then I went back to bed. Will take my remeron (generic version) at bedtime like a good mental patient and hopefully sleep thru the night so I can do it all over again.

#31 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:25 PM

Thestickman,

I'm sorry to hear about everything that's going on in your life right now.
I hope you'll be able to get some rest in the coming days and find some strength to carry on. Try to engage in some activity, things you normally like doing and keep a healthy diet.
I know these things are very hard to do when depressed. But I find it helpful to try and keep some structure in your life. Even if it means doing 'basic things' (but not evident right now) like getting up / going to bed at the same time each day, eating properly, etc...

Take good care of yourself,
Autumn

Edited by Autumn, 19 March 2007 - 05:26 PM.

#32 thestickman

thestickman

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

Thestickman,

I'm sorry to hear about everything that's going on in your life right now.
I hope you'll be able to get some rest in the coming days and find some strength to carry on. Try to engage in some activity, things you normally like doing and keep a healthy diet.
I know these things are very hard to do when depressed. But I find it helpful to try and keep some structure in your life. Even if it means doing 'basic things' (but not evident right now) like getting up / going to bed at the same time each day, eating properly, etc...

Take good care of yourself,
Autumn

Thanks for the kind words. Gonna be a long trek, sadly. This is my 2nd go around with a major depressive episode in my life so I understand whats going on this time. Right now I just need to get caught up on my rest. While I had lost 18 lbs in 2 months , I needed to lose those lbs so not a biggie there. I eat mechanically, 3 times a day with maybe a snack now and then.

Thankfully, my wife is very supportive and we have a great marriage. I've been on prozac as long as she and I have been together. Anyway, thanks again.

#33 fingaz

fingaz

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:18 AM

i,m taking 60 mgs of remeron with 60 mgs of paxil and 400 - 600 mgs of epilim seeing a pdoc next month, hopefully i will get some xanax to combat my anxiety as the paxil isn't 100% effective

#34 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:52 AM

Fingaz,

Can I ask you what your diagnosis is? Those seem high dosages, or am I mistaken? Are you using the Epilim as mood stabilizer?

Autumn

#35 fingaz

fingaz

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:53 AM

Fingaz,

Can I ask you what your diagnosis is? Those seem high dosages, or am I mistaken? Are you using the Epilim as mood stabilizer?

Autumn

thanks for your concern, i was diagnosed with major depressive disorder a couple of years ago and began remeron and epilim. Been on other ssri's over the last ten years and paxil helped me in the past, so i wanted to take it again (previously taking escitalopram), the epilim acts as a mood stabiliser, my gp thinks i'm not bipolar because i don't have manic episodes but i know there is a bipolar type 2 which seems to fit my profile well. My anxiety has been there all my life and now i'm sick of it, i go red in the face and sweat profusely when i talk to anyone (self concious all the time), but my gp wont "help" me until i see a pdoc.

#36 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:36 PM

Hi fingaz,

Hm, I thought that maybe you were bipolar because of the mood stabilizer...
Are you in therapy apart from the meds? I was just wondering if maybe this could help you work through the issues that cause your anxiety?

Take care of yourself!

#37 fingaz

fingaz

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:02 AM

hi autumn,

i'm not currently in talk therapy, i would much rather see a pdoc, i don't cope very well with lots of people around.
thanks for your concern.
:-)

#38 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

Fingaz,

Ever thought of individual counseling? I was in group therapy for a while myself and I didn't cope very well either. So now I'm seeing my therapist individually and although therapy is still hard work, it's better for me to be able to talk one on one.
Just a thought...

Take care!

Autumn

#39 lambvet

lambvet

Premium Member

• Premium Platinum Member
  • 8,655 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:59 PM

i,m taking 60 mgs of remeron with 60 mgs of paxil and 400 - 600 mgs of epilim seeing a pdoc next month, hopefully i will get some xanax to combat my anxiety as the paxil isn't 100% effective

fingaz,

Just goes to show how different we are (meaning 'us' in general) as to our resonse to meds. I take 15 mg. mirt. (30 mg. in a single dose as I was 'loading' caused vertigo whenever I turned my head) three times a day (however, my pDoc told me he has several clients on 60-75 mg mirt.) and it works on both my anxiety and depression. Also take Topamax as a mood stabilier and to curb my weight gain. And Paxil kicked up my anxiety big time.

Fingaz,

Autumn

thanks for your concern, i was diagnosed with major depressive disorder a couple of years ago and began remeron and epilim. Been on other ssri's over the last ten years and paxil helped me in the past, so i wanted to take it again (previously taking escitalopram), the epilim acts as a mood stabiliser, my gp thinks i'm not bipolar because i don't have manic episodes but i know there is a bipolar type 2 which seems to fit my profile well. My anxiety has been there all my life and now i'm sick of it, i go red in the face and sweat profusely when i talk to anyone (self concious all the time), but my gp wont "help" me until i see a pdoc.

I wonder if that isn't some sort of sociaphobia or Social Anxiety DO? Mania and anxiety are totally different. Anyhow,hope you get the help you need.

BE Peace and BE Love...... w

* * * NOTE: Administration/Moderator Team members are not Mental Health or Medical Professionals. * * *

(if you have any questions about your care or treatment, please contact your Doctor or Therapist for advice,
those of us here on DepressionForums are here as your personal peer support system.)

* * * * * If you feel you have an emergency, please click on one of the hotlines below. * * * * *

Posted ImagePosted Image U.S. Hotlines ❤ ❤ Posted Image U.K. Hotlines ❤ ❤ Posted Image International HotlinesPosted Image

" Angels fly because they take themselves lightly "

#40 Autumn

Autumn

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:19 AM

Fingaz,

How've you been?
Let us know!

Autumn

0 user(s) are reading this topic