Advertisement

Registration/Login Issues

If you are experiencing any problems regarding registration or logging-in to your account subsequent to our recent upgrades, then please contact dfadmin@depressionforums.org. Thank you, and happy holidays!

• No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Seroquel Blackout-using It For Sleep?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pittguy578

pittguy578

ID: 21692

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

Not sure if anyone else has had one. I experienced a Seroquel blackout last night. I am not on it for mood reasons, but for sleep. Ambien was not working. The doc said for me to try 50 MG at first, and then if that was not working, boost myself up to 100 MG
I took 100 MG around midnight-I do not remember anything from about 12:45 on. Apparently I was up walking around and texting and playing on the computer. I have no recollection of doing anything like that. My GF told me about these things.

I knew people on Ambien experienced blackouts, but I have never heard anything like that about people taking Seroquel
Is that common? That is the worst blackout I have ever experienced. When I have had Ambien "blackouts" I at least had some recollection of events.

#2 melly0399

melly0399

ID: 44824

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:22 PM

Not sure if anyone else has had one. I experienced a Seroquel blackout last night. I am not on it for mood reasons, but for sleep. Ambien was not working. The doc said for me to try 50 MG at first, and then if that was not working, boost myself up to 100 MG
I took 100 MG around midnight-I do not remember anything from about 12:45 on. Apparently I was up walking around and texting and playing on the computer. I have no recollection of doing anything like that. My GF told me about these things.

I knew people on Ambien experienced blackouts, but I have never heard anything like that about people taking Seroquel
Is that common? That is the worst blackout I have ever experienced. When I have had Ambien "blackouts" I at least had some recollection of events.

I just said in another post, I took seraquil for years... i have gotten up and gotten food kinda stoned feeling on it... maybe take way less I took 25 or even half of one many times andit was enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users