Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Question About Sweating Feet ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zipsayain

zipsayain

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

I started taking citalopram, about 6 1/2 weeks ago. I didn't notice anything at 10 mg. so after a week went up to 20mg. That was to much. So went back to 10mg recovered( a day or two) Then went up 15mg stay at that for a week, then went to 20mg about 6 days after, I started too get more sweaty feet. and know a little threw out my hole body( Like a warm sensation) Does this seem odd?

Do you guys notice a warm sensation at the feet? or sweating as people call it.
May Peace and hope, be with you all.

#2 PRT

PRT

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hi Zipsayain,

I get sweaty feet - it's driving me mad. It's always at night time, from about 8pm onwards (I have no idea why) and palms aswell. And I do think my body temperature in general is a little higher. It's the one side effect that just won't go away!

xxx
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour. Posted Image

#3 zipsayain

zipsayain

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

Hi Zipsayain,

I get sweaty feet - it's driving me mad. It's always at night time, from about 8pm onwards (I have no idea why) and palms aswell. And I do think my body temperature in general is a little higher. It's the one side effect that just won't go away!

xxx

How long have you been on your medicine?

I had that warm sensation in the feet with prozac and paxil. And it went away with in months. But with this citalopram, its more intense.
May Peace and hope, be with you all.

#4 PRT

PRT

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:03 AM

My feet are sweating as we speak!!!

I have been on citalopram for just over 8 weeks. Have just increased my dose to 40mg a couple of days ago though and that might prolong side-effects I guess.
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour. Posted Image

#5 TheRealBrendan

TheRealBrendan

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:25 AM

Only your feet!? You have it good. My bed is soaked when I wake up in the morning. It actually wakes me up because its cold and uncomfortable. I have started sleeping on a towel and hen when i wake up I switch it so Its always dry. How humiliating is that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users