Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r_kage

Numb Fingers, Feeling Cold On Zoloft?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Advertisement

Did anyone get any numbness in your fingers... or find that you get cold more easily on Zoloft? If so, did it go away? I've been on 50mg of Zoloft for two weeks now, and while I'm not certain these are caused by Zoloft, the timing suggests it's possible. I'll be talking with my pdoc on Monday, but would like to know if others have experienced something similar.

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi r_kage.

Nope, can't say I've noticed that either. But I've always been a "cold hand" person. And, higher dose during the winter, so that's hard to tell also, it's cold enough in the Minnesota winter anyway, right?

Posted

Everyone's experience is different with meds. If it is something that has you worried, call your Dr. I have never had that, but I'm sure that it's nothing to worry about. side effects usually start to subside when the meds start to work.....hang in there hun!

Posted

Yes, I get cold easily on Zoloft.

Posted

Yeah, I'm getting that. It seems to be happening fairly regularly since I started Sertraline. My left index finger is currently numb, which is annoying as it impedes on my guitar playing!