Advertisement

Scheduled Maintenance:

Please be aware that depressionforums will be down for a short period beginning from 02:00 EST (07:00 GMT) on Sunday 21st December for necessary maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience and it should only take about 45 minutes.

• No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Can Wheatgrass Juice Help In Treatment Of Depression.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl

Dreamgirl

Just Registered

ID: 32115

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:53 AM

Wheatgrass's deep green juice is abundant in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein and chlorophyll. It contains every amino acid, vitamin and mineral necessary for human nutrition, making it one of the few actual “whole foods.” Can it will help in treatment of depression?

#2 melllanie

melllanie

ID: 31940

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

Wheatgrass's deep green juice is abundant in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein and chlorophyll. It contains every amino acid, vitamin and mineral necessary for human nutrition, making it one of the few actual “whole foods.” Can it will help in treatment of depression?

Though nutrition can effect depression, there haven't been a ton of studies showing results as to exactly how and what nutrients help or hinder
Therefore I cannot conclusively say wheat grass would help depression, but I'm sure it couldn't hurt since it's good for your body.

#3 Burgy

Burgy

Platinum Member

ID: 17342

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,824 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:32 AM

I've found green foods to be helpful in easing depression. I take Spirulina most every day, and it gives me a nice calm energy.
Posted Image We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. ~Buddha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users