Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Has Anyone Heard Of Pristiq And Is Anyone Taking It?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 VAGirl

VAGirl

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:49 PM

I'm just looking for opinions.

Thanks!

#2 Sande

Sande

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

Hi there my friends, I have not been able to find my own post, that I left on Pristiq someplace on this forum. Being new and not knowing how to navigate is one of my problems lol. Believe me when I say I can get lost in a paper bag and stay totally lost in there. Today is my 6th day on Pristiq and I must say I am amazed at many things. First off switching from Wellbutrin to Pristiq went well. I was afraid at first but no need to worry, it went off without a hitch of anykind. The first day on Pristiq I was without depression for the first time in years. I thought Oh Thank You, for leaving my mind heart and soul {depression}. I did have minor nausea the first three days and then it past. Secondly I have had some problems sleeping at night and I take my Prestiq in the morning, so I am still working with that. Since day one, I have felt so zonked and tired I could hardly drag myself around~~>Extreme tiredness, which is slowly getting better. I am just so greatful for the depression leaving me, I feel I can work through the tiredness hopefully. Tomorrow will be my 7th day my first full week. I do hope the Prestiq keeps the depression away it is such a relief to me. I will tune back in next week and share. I do hope everyone is doing well and adjusting to this new medication. Blessing to all of you~~~Sande

#3 Bowtech

Bowtech

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:25 PM

Check out this thread:
http://www.depressio...Yet-t22141.html

Sande, your post is the last one on page three.

#4 Markley

Markley

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

I just stared taking Pristiq today. My Dr. gave me a month supply of samples to try it out. She said that most insurances do not cover this medication. Does anyone know approx. how much it would cost a month?

#5 Grasshopper

Grasshopper

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

Having never tried Effexor I can't speak about it. Never prescribed for me for some odd reason since I've taken everything else with no success. My PCP did put me on Cymbalta for depression and nerve pain. Loved it (the only side effect at first was fatigure during the day) After about 5 months I aquired horrible stabbing stomach pains. The insert tells you to contact a Dr. immediately if you have stomach pains so I had to wean off it. I never went above 20 mg. and it worked the whole 5 months I was on it. He then prescribed Pristiq since it workes like Cymbalta. I took it two days and broke out in hives on my neck. My PCP was on vacation, my assumption was it was the Pristiq so I stopped it. Have an appt. with a psychiatrist to hopefully get some help with the PTSD, GAD and depression. I am med sensitive so have a horrible time with AD"s and benzo'.s Klonopin is the only anti-anxiety drug I have taken with no side effects that still works 6 years later.

Grasshopper
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

#6 birdie

birdie

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:19 AM

I took my first Pristiq pill yesterday. Holy moly. Could not sleep at all last night. Serious tossing and turning. I sleep very well usually too. I also ended up with a nasty headache. Should I take another pill? Don't know. I have depression and I would really like to see if this helps, but I hate the thought of several more sleepless nights in a row.

#7 hopingforhappiness

hopingforhappiness

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:53 PM

I took my first Pristiq pill yesterday. Holy moly. Could not sleep at all last night. Serious tossing and turning. I sleep very well usually too. I also ended up with a nasty headache. Should I take another pill? Don't know. I have depression and I would really like to see if this helps, but I hate the thought of several more sleepless nights in a row.

Hello, I just started on Pristiq yesterday. Was taking Zoloft and was not happy with it... yesterday after taking my very first pill I was extremely tired, I didnt take a nap, otherwise i wouldnt have slept at all last night! But i did sleep ok last night.... and today took my 2nd pill..... went GREAT! Have been in a pretty good mood all day, tomorrow will be the real test... back to regular work week... On top of the stress of traveling and family over christmas... but so far I am feeling good about it, and the Pristiq.... I have major sleep issues for the last 14 years, (or more!) But so far, I dont think the pristiq is going to bother my sleeping. In fact my dr said it may make me drowsy and wanted me to take my first few doses on my "off work" days to see how it made me feel. Anyway, hope your sleeping gets better.... i guess meds affect everyone so differntly!!
HopingForHappiness

#8 hopingforhappiness

hopingforhappiness

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

I just stared taking Pristiq today. My Dr. gave me a month supply of samples to try it out. She said that most insurances do not cover this medication. Does anyone know approx. how much it would cost a month?

I am wondering the same thing... my dr gave me 4 week suppy, and i TOO am curious what it will cost... so far i am really liking Pristiq. You can call your insurance co. to find out if they cover it. Or call your pharmacy to ask.
HopingForHappiness

#9 Deepster

Deepster

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:04 AM

I am wondering the same thing... my dr gave me 4 week suppy, and i TOO am curious what it will cost... so far i am really liking Pristiq. You can call your insurance co. to find out if they cover it. Or call your pharmacy to ask.

I recall looking this up. I think I just Googled "pristiq cost" or something similar. It IS EXPENSIVE!!!! I'd check it out again, but I'm on my way out the door for work.

Good luck!

Deepster
Posted Image

#10 kellz

kellz

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hello, I just started on Pristiq yesterday. Was taking Zoloft and was not happy with it... yesterday after taking my very first pill I was extremely tired, I didnt take a nap, otherwise i wouldnt have slept at all last night! But i did sleep ok last night.... and today took my 2nd pill..... went GREAT! Have been in a pretty good mood all day, tomorrow will be the real test... back to regular work week... On top of the stress of traveling and family over christmas... but so far I am feeling good about it, and the Pristiq.... I have major sleep issues for the last 14 years, (or more!) But so far, I dont think the pristiq is going to bother my sleeping. In fact my dr said it may make me drowsy and wanted me to take my first few doses on my "off work" days to see how it made me feel. Anyway, hope your sleeping gets better.... i guess meds affect everyone so differntly!!

hi, i had the same sleep issues...my dr threw 12.5 mg ambien in daily, and it works great.
i sleep soundly but dont oversleep or wake up groggy.
only downsides are the cost and eventual dependency. :hearts:

#11 tryin2bhappy

tryin2bhappy

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:33 AM

hi, i had the same sleep issues...my dr threw 12.5 mg ambien in daily, and it works great.
only downsides are the cost and eventual dependency. :hearts:

this sunday it will be 2 weeks that i am taking pristiq, i have had no side effects and i am in a better mood and i have more energy in the morning. i have no trouble sleeping. although i take one pristiq 50 mg and one 0.5 ativan in the morning and night. i also got 6 weeks of free pristiq to try them, i hope they arent to expensive, that would just be my luck to find one that works and then i cant afford it.

#12 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:55 AM

Most insurances do cover this - it runs about $140-160/month. The drug company will assist in paying for it and there is a program in place now that even if your insurance pays the drug company - Wyeth - will pay 1/2 of the copay for the length of the time you are on the drug. The drug rep. happened to be in my docs office Tues.. I saw him w/the samples and he, himself, said this program rolls out Feb. 1. Also, on the back of my sample packs is also information on getting money back.

I started the drug yesterday - feel VERY tired and some nausea..we'll see where this goes..

#13 Brodie

Brodie

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

I am a new member. I have never had depression or anxiety at all in my life until last August 17, 2008 when i had a major panic attack where i ended up in the ER. From there, everything has gone downhill. I had absolutely no idea that my panic attack would have led to depression and continued anxiety. It has been almost 7 mos. and I still have not found the right meds. I like to think that one day I will feel my joy and happiness, excitement, passion and love back that I have always had. This has been such a blow to my confidence and self-esteem which i have never had any problems with. I see a Psychiatrist and a psychologist and a counselor and are trying to become "un-numb". I also get terrible, racing thoughts now and then that are so bothersome and I know aren't true, but I am afraid because they feel so real like they are becoming reality. I have not had very much CBT and would love to know more about how it has helped people (or any other therapies that have worked for people). The new counselor I am seeing does hypno-therapy (has anyone tried this??). I have cried a lot over the last 6 mos and it breaks my heart to look at pictures of me before this all happened because I would do anything to feel and be that person again. I guess I am still that person, but it sure doesn't feel like it.
Anyway, I have 3 kids that are 5 1/2 yrs. and under, a wonderfully supportive husband, and I work full-time. I still have been able to work, but this depression thing is on my mind constantly and am wondering if it will ever get better or go away. I am starting to lose help. Sometimes, I feel like being hospitalized or something until I get better, then bring me back (has anyone else felt this way)? I hate that I feel so not-excited about things that I would normally love to do and be passionate about (Hence, why it is called depression?). Please let me know I will get this back and the love for my children, family and everything else I once loved to do.
Now about my meds. I started on Celexa and took it for 5 weeks which I cried everyday and felt in a fog. Then, I switched to Cymbalta and was on that for 3 months. That was up and down and helped with anxiety a little bit, but I am also very sensitive to these meds. and cannot tolerate very high doses. On cymbalta, I felt like a zombie at the 50 and 60 mg and couldn't function very well. I did best on 30 and 40 mg. Then I tried Remeron at 7.5 mg one night and that knocked me out within 10 minutes and was completely out of it for 2 days. I threw this drug out the next day. I guess i am a light weight which doesn't help matters. I then went on buproprion (generic Welbutrin) and did better at 100 and 200 mg than I did at 300 and 400 mg. Welbutrin made my anxiety a little worse and my back broke out with acne something terrible. I also wasn't sure if it was helping so I went off of all meds for 3 weeks and did ok for 2 weeks but then had a bad 3rd week so my psych. decided to put me on Pristiq which I have been taking now for 7 days. I am still taking .5 mg of Lorazepam everyday usually in the mornings when my anxiety and thoughts are worse. this helps with that, but my dr. wants me to try this for 8 weeks. I guess that is fair, but I hope it or something helps. I also have not had any kind of endorphin rush since this happened which I used to get often so that stinks in addition to not having much sexual desire which is also not like me. Anyway, the pristiq has made me very fatigued and I have been falling asleep around 8 pm for the last 3-4 nights on it. Even though, the depression can cause this, this is definitely the most consistently tired I have felt in the past 6 months. I don't get any night sweats with this like I did with Celexa and cymbalta. I feel like Celexa was so not right for me that I afraid to try any other SSRIs. I wonder if Effexor may work better than Pristiq, but i guess i have to give Pristiq more time. Like I said, I am new to this and I know I need to have patience and time, but this sometimes goes away on its own too, doesn't it?? I know meds. can help speed that process up though.
I have talked to several people who have gone through this and are fine now and some are taking their meds. still and some are not. Either way, they are better and happy again. I am trying to maintain hope, but sometimes I feel lost and hopeless because nothing has helped in 7 mos. I know there are a lot of meds. to try, but i could take years to find the right one or combo. Anyway, sorry for rambling on, but does anyone know if I will feel love and excitement again or have any good, promising stories to share. I can't imagine feeling this way my whole life. I give people a LOT of credit who have dealt with this their whole lives. you really can't understand it unless you have been through it. THANks for any feedback.

#14 AryaTara

AryaTara

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:37 PM

I have been on Prozac for about 2 years now and recently noticed a major decrease in my mood. I went to go see the doctor today and he prescribed Pristiq for me. He gave me 2 weeks of samples and I'll take my first one tomorrow. I'm pretty concerned about switching from 60 mg of Prozac to Pristiq cold turkey. Has anyone else switched from Prozac to Pristiq? One of my biggest complaints was the sexual side effects of Prozac. I could get aroused just fine, but I couldn't climax . I'm REALLY hoping that improves with Pristiq. This post won't really be helpful to anyone, but I'll try to update as I keep taking Pristiq.

#15 gulleyrc

gulleyrc

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

Hello ~

I've been taking Pristiq now for about 3 1/2 months...I've gone from 50 to 100 and now back down to 50. My problem is that I want to sleep....it's not a "I am depressed and want to sleep", rather it's a "I just feel tired and really want to sleep". Even after I sleep, I really don't feel rested, still very sluggish. Has anyone had these syptoms? I am thinking about splitting a 50 in half. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

#16 kadee5

kadee5

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

I am a new member. I have never had depression or anxiety at all in my life until last August 17, 2008 when i had a major panic attack where i ended up in the ER. From there, everything has gone downhill. I had absolutely no idea that my panic attack would have led to depression and continued anxiety. It has been almost 7 mos. and I still have not found the right meds. I like to think that one day I will feel my joy and happiness, excitement, passion and love back that I have always had. This has been such a blow to my confidence and self-esteem which i have never had any problems with. I see a Psychiatrist and a psychologist and a counselor and are trying to become "un-numb". I also get terrible, racing thoughts now and then that are so bothersome and I know aren't true, but I am afraid because they feel so real like they are becoming reality. I have not had very much CBT and would love to know more about how it has helped people (or any other therapies that have worked for people). The new counselor I am seeing does hypno-therapy (has anyone tried this??). I have cried a lot over the last 6 mos and it breaks my heart to look at pictures of me before this all happened because I would do anything to feel and be that person again. I guess I am still that person, but it sure doesn't feel like it.
Anyway, I have 3 kids that are 5 1/2 yrs. and under, a wonderfully supportive husband, and I work full-time. I still have been able to work, but this depression thing is on my mind constantly and am wondering if it will ever get better or go away. I am starting to lose help. Sometimes, I feel like being hospitalized or something until I get better, then bring me back (has anyone else felt this way)? I hate that I feel so not-excited about things that I would normally love to do and be passionate about (Hence, why it is called depression?). Please let me know I will get this back and the love for my children, family and everything else I once loved to do.
Now about my meds. I started on Celexa and took it for 5 weeks which I cried everyday and felt in a fog. Then, I switched to Cymbalta and was on that for 3 months. That was up and down and helped with anxiety a little bit, but I am also very sensitive to these meds. and cannot tolerate very high doses. On cymbalta, I felt like a zombie at the 50 and 60 mg and couldn't function very well. I did best on 30 and 40 mg. Then I tried Remeron at 7.5 mg one night and that knocked me out within 10 minutes and was completely out of it for 2 days. I threw this drug out the next day. I guess i am a light weight which doesn't help matters. I then went on buproprion (generic Welbutrin) and did better at 100 and 200 mg than I did at 300 and 400 mg. Welbutrin made my anxiety a little worse and my back broke out with acne something terrible. I also wasn't sure if it was helping so I went off of all meds for 3 weeks and did ok for 2 weeks but then had a bad 3rd week so my psych. decided to put me on Pristiq which I have been taking now for 7 days. I am still taking .5 mg of Lorazepam everyday usually in the mornings when my anxiety and thoughts are worse. this helps with that, but my dr. wants me to try this for 8 weeks. I guess that is fair, but I hope it or something helps. I also have not had any kind of endorphin rush since this happened which I used to get often so that stinks in addition to not having much sexual desire which is also not like me. Anyway, the pristiq has made me very fatigued and I have been falling asleep around 8 pm for the last 3-4 nights on it. Even though, the depression can cause this, this is definitely the most consistently tired I have felt in the past 6 months. I don't get any night sweats with this like I did with Celexa and cymbalta. I feel like Celexa was so not right for me that I afraid to try any other SSRIs. I wonder if Effexor may work better than Pristiq, but i guess i have to give Pristiq more time. Like I said, I am new to this and I know I need to have patience and time, but this sometimes goes away on its own too, doesn't it?? I know meds. can help speed that process up though.
I have talked to several people who have gone through this and are fine now and some are taking their meds. still and some are not. Either way, they are better and happy again. I am trying to maintain hope, but sometimes I feel lost and hopeless because nothing has helped in 7 mos. I know there are a lot of meds. to try, but i could take years to find the right one or combo. Anyway, sorry for rambling on, but does anyone know if I will feel love and excitement again or have any good, promising stories to share. I can't imagine feeling this way my whole life. I give people a LOT of credit who have dealt with this their whole lives. you really can't understand it unless you have been through it. THANks for any feedback.

Yes! There is hope and the sun will come out. You will find the right medication, there are so many. I have been in your place. Married with 3 kids (oldest 5) this was over 20 years ago and I told my husband to call 911 because I thought I was dying of a heart attack. Anxiety/despression are so hard. I happily married, now have 5 kids and get on the rigth meds-sun will come kadee5

#17 misshappy

misshappy

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

only downsides are the cost and eventual dependency. :flowers:

My doc prescribed ambien, however when I went to pick up the prescription they told me it would be $172.00 and that is with my insurance!!! I do not know what to do, because the pristiq seems to be working for my moods but I haven't been sleeping! :hearts:

#18 Ann0257

Ann0257

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

I have been on Ambien for over 11 years. I began at 5mg. & now take 20mg. per night. If I knew then what I know now, I would never have began taking this medication from hell!!!
Yes, my first night of sleep was fantastic. No doubt. After not sleeping more than a few hours per night for years, the first night with Ambien I slept for several hours. However... consider this harsh reality: what is a herion or hole addict always searching for? I'll tell you - they are trying to recapture the feeling of their first high. No matter how many times they use per day or for how many years, they'll never experience that first outstanding moment. Comparing Ambien to herion or hole may sound unrealistic, but I assure you it is similar.

I didn't start sleepwalking or sleep-eating until later. Then I began paying bills multiple times per month from my computer. I had conversations with family members that I didn't remember. I've driven to places and seen people that I have no memory of. My memory and concentration have deteriorated. I count my pills every few days to make sure I'm not taking to many extra's and begin to feel panicy towards refill time... what if I'm to early? What if the RX doesn't go through? What if...

Four years ago I attempted suicide using Ambien. I took 30-40 or so pills. I was in a coma for several days & almost died. When I was eventually discharged (after my medical release I was transported via ambulance to a psy. hospital) my p-doc gave me a prescription for Ambien.

In fairness, I am not saying that for some people, Ambien may not be a good choice for a 1 week period. But I'm pleading that you read my post & serioiusly consider if you are willing to take such a big risk with your health & life.
"I know that God will never give me more than I can handle - I just wish he didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

#19 dvsbeauty1

dvsbeauty1

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

i know this is an old post, but i think a whole Rx for a month is around $130.00. i have tricare prime as my insurance and i have a copay of $22.00. it iz a pricey med! :hearts:
".. Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.."..

#20 Ann0257

Ann0257

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

i know this is an old post, but i think a whole Rx for a month is around $130.00. i have tricare prime as my insurance and i have a copay of $22.00. it iz a pricey med! :hearts:

I live in the Chicago area & my co-pay, with Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO of IL is $50.00 per month. Pristiq is in the highest co-pay tier for my coverage (private insurance through my employer). The cash cost is almost $200.00 per month.
"I know that God will never give me more than I can handle - I just wish he didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

#21 Aero

Aero

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:57 PM

Hello ~

I've been taking Pristiq now for about 3 1/2 months...I've gone from 50 to 100 and now back down to 50. My problem is that I want to sleep....it's not a "I am depressed and want to sleep", rather it's a "I just feel tired and really want to sleep". Even after I sleep, I really don't feel rested, still very sluggish. Has anyone had these syptoms? I am thinking about splitting a 50 in half. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

I went for about 2 years undiagnosed OSA - Obstructive Sleep Apnea. During that period we did many tests and variations with anti - depressants.

There was underlying depression but the OSA was the cause of sleeping and not being rested. This was pure hell for me as I got to where I simply

wanted to sleep all the time. The solution was to supply constant pressure of air into my airway at night. This allowed deep sleep 'REM' and allowed the tissue to

get their rest and rebuild with proper oxygen. My OSP was due to a neck cervical spine operation - but their are other forms of apnea (not enough air) when trying to sleep.

Process is easy to diagnose and fix. Go to the sleep center and they test you while you are sleeping. Then they will decide the little machine/air mask to wear at night.

It made ALL the difference in the world - though I still needed to take my anti-depressants for pain (back/neck) injury.

#22 Northeastgal

Northeastgal

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:15 AM

WOW, I have to say that I''m very impressed with you~!~~~
You have kept it together even with three small children!! I also have three children, ages 8, 5 and 2 and I have to say that being a stay at home mother is VERY depressing, even though this is what I choose, it's so Un-rewarding. So, I can completely understand why you would crash after doing what you do AND work a full-time job. Please don't be hard on yourself, take it easy and do something for yourself every day. I don't practice what I preach, believe me!!! LOL!!
I have taken Zoloft for years and then I just didn't feel like it was working anymore. I was on Prozac which made me out of it for a while, but I have to say, it did work. Then I switched to Cymbalta (through my primary care doc) and it helps me a lot with the every day aches and pains that I'd feel. I was also on Adderall for ADD, but I'm not sure if it is ADD or the fact that I have three small children demanding things all at the same time! It did give me energy, controlled my appetite and waistline and the only bad thing was that I couldn't sleep at night so I needed something to bring me down like 1/2 a Klonipin and/or Ambien. I also suffer from Restless leg syndrome which got worse after each child and that's horrible to live with, I take Requip for that. So, I feel for you and Please don't be so hard on yourself!~ Take care,
Northeastgal

#23 spunkin

spunkin

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:22 AM

WOW, I have to say that I''m very impressed with you~!~~~
You have kept it together even with three small children!! I also have three children, ages 8, 5 and 2 and I have to say that being a stay at home mother is VERY depressing, even though this is what I choose, it's so Un-rewarding. So, I can completely understand why you would crash after doing what you do AND work a full-time job. Please don't be hard on yourself, take it easy and do something for yourself every day. I don't practice what I preach, believe me!!! LOL!!
I have taken Zoloft for years and then I just didn't feel like it was working anymore. I was on Prozac which made me out of it for a while, but I have to say, it did work. Then I switched to Cymbalta (through my primary care doc) and it helps me a lot with the every day aches and pains that I'd feel. I was also on Adderall for ADD, but I'm not sure if it is ADD or the fact that I have three small children demanding things all at the same time! It did give me energy, controlled my appetite and waistline and the only bad thing was that I couldn't sleep at night so I needed something to bring me down like 1/2 a Klonipin and/or Ambien. I also suffer from Restless leg syndrome which got worse after each child and that's horrible to live with, I take Requip for that. So, I feel for you and Please don't be so hard on yourself!~ Take care,
Northeastgal

I just joined this site and wanted to say......I was on cymbalta for quite awhile , then went off of it for the sexual side affect reasons and went on Pristiq, I am now being switched off Pristiq because it has caused my blood pressure to go to high. I use to have high blood pressure but not for the past 4 or 5 yrs, so Now I have to go back on Cymbalta, my doc gave me other options but The Cymbalta helped my pain and took away all the anxiety, we will work with the side affects later. :shocked: Just anyone switching or taking Pristiq please keep a close watch on your blood pressure. Everyone have a Merry Christmas :snowman1: , or a Happy season of your choice. :wwww:

#24 nloudy

nloudy

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

Effexor is very similar to Pristiq and would be cheaper. I think Pristiq is pretty expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users