Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Hearing Voices In My Head

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Neatoboy

Neatoboy

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:58 AM

I constantly "hear" voices in my head, mostly of people I know and sometimes of people I don't know. The voices are very real to me. They influence my actions and they cause anxiety and depression. The voices tell me what to do or critisise me.

I have told a few psychiatrists about this and they have said it's not Schizophrenia, because they aren't "audible" but to me, although they are very real and often I can't tell they are not real but usually when I reflect back on a "conversation" I can discern that they weren't real... if that makes any sense???

I am really struggling with these voices, it's a daily battle for me, and it seems like there is no diagnosis or help for me. Does anybody else have this problem? Have you rec'd a diagnosis? Any advise on what I can do? I'm really struggling with this and everything just seems so hopeless. Is "hearing" voices the same as auditory hallucinations?
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on
- REM

Homer: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." Posted Image

#2 Moonlight_Magic

Moonlight_Magic

Silver Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:17 AM

Do you think you could be confusing your own innervoice with those of other people?

I think everyone has an innervoice in their head, mines often babbling away at me but i know it stems from my own thoughts and/or imagination. Its kinda like my invisible little friend or guardian angel that comforts and advises me when i need it. It doesnt criticise me or give me orders though. If anyone is going to be critical of me, its my perfectionistic self or my anxiety or depression. My inner voice is a kind to me, its very sweet sometimes. I take it to be that side of my personality surfacing in a crisis trying to calm my more irrational underconfident perfectionistic critical self down. It stems from me, its just different aspects of my personality surfacing if that makes sense.

As for other voices in my head, yes i sometimes play out conversations in my head with imaginary characters, but im the one thats controlling them, they dont control me and i can stop the conversation at any time i choose to. In short im fantasising. To me fantasising is normal, im a terrible daydreamer. However as much as i like daydreaming as a form of catharsis, I do have a bit of an over active imagination so i do have to keep it in check sometimes. If i dont then yes, i can start wondering where odd thoughts or voices in my head stem from at times (even though i know they stem from me), which can make me feel like im going round the bend or as though im losing my grip on reality. But i know my imagination and my imagination does like to play tricks on me if i dont channel it in a healthy way (ie the number of times ive ran up the stairs at full speed because i got freaked out and felt like something was walking up the stairs behind me even at the grand old age of 32, with all the lights on and knowing full well that there was nothing there! Thats just one example of an over active imagination but there are many more. I know, i need to lay off reading about ghost stories, but ghost stories are interesting to read about).

Thats why i like creative hobbies these days. For years i tried to repress my imagination but it generally just ends up surfacing in an unhealthy way and comes back to bite me in the butt for represssing it.

Edited by Enigmatic_Soul, 31 March 2008 - 06:56 AM.

"Oneday your prince will find you, mine just got lost on the way and was too stubborn to ask for directions!" (annoymous)

All quotes below by me and whomever happened to come up with them before i did (lol):

"Beneath the pessimism that is depression im an eternal optimist, so please don't be fooled by my seeming negativity!" *ahem*

"Finding acceptance from the world around us, begins with finding acceptance of the self".

"You dont have to achieve great things to be a great person!"

"On the road of life im a sunday driver. Im taking the scenic route at a speed im comfortable with. So if you want to overtake me, please feel free, but dont keep beeping your horn at me, its irritating. Thankyou"

#3 azerty

azerty

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:22 AM

hi neatoboy ,
I know how distressing this must be for you , I agree with your doctor , about this not being schizoprenia hallucinations , a schizoprenic whilst in hallucination crisis can have no awareness that the voices are hallucinations , and even out of crisis they firmly believe the voices were real . have you tried dominating the voices you hear by contradicting them , for instance when they criticise you , say firmly and with conviction , no you are wrong to criticise , I am right and what I have done is correct and relevant to me .

I have parasitic thoughts , which stem from very abusiive parenting , that I am very stupid , ugly , and only fit for the most menial of work . In spite of this I have managed with ,great difficulty at times , to dominate those parasitic thoughts by shouting them down in disagreement . It takes energy , and at times they do still overwhelm me , can you try to contradict those voices , and see how you feel after .

Maybe they are the same phenomen as my parasitic thoughts .

#4 Neatoboy

Neatoboy

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:47 AM

Do you think you could be confusing your own innervoice with those of other people?

I think everyone has an innervoice in their head, mines often babbling away at me but i know it stems from my own thoughts and/or imagination. Its kinda like my invisible little friend or guardian angel that comforts and advises me when i need it. It doesnt criticise me or give me orders though. If anyone is going to be critical of me, its my perfectionistic self or my anxiety or depression. My inner voice is a kind to me, its very sweet sometimes. I take it to be that side of my personality surfacing in a crisis trying to calm my more irrational underconfident perfectionistic critical self down. It stems from me, its just different aspects of my personality surfacing if that makes sense.

As for other voices in my head, yes i sometimes play out conversations in my head with imaginary characters, but im the one thats controlling them, they dont control me and i can stop the conversation at any time i choose to. In short im fantasising. To me fantasising is normal, im a terrible daydreamer sometimes.

I don't think I'm confusing my inner voice with those of other people. I know what my inner voice "sounds" like. At times it's like these people are talking to me and I am convinced that these people think/feel this way about me because they "said" it (in my head).

The "other" voices I hear are often people I pass in the street who I don't know. Sometimes they are my children when they are older (only my eldest is just starting to talk... he's only 2 and a half and my 7 month old baby doesn't talk at all in real life). Sometimes it's a Police man.
- REM

Homer: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." Posted Image

#5 Neatoboy

Neatoboy

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:52 AM

hi neatoboy ,
I know how distressing this must be for you , I agree with your doctor , about this not being schizoprenia hallucinations , a schizoprenic whilst in hallucination crisis can have no awareness that the voices are hallucinations , and even out of crisis they firmly believe the voices were real . have you tried dominating the voices you hear by contradicting them , for instance when they criticise you , say firmly and with conviction , no you are wrong to criticise , I am right and what I have done is correct and relevant to me .

I have parasitic thoughts , which stem from very abusiive parenting , that I am very stupid , ugly , and only fit for the most menial of work . In spite of this I have managed with ,great difficulty at times , to dominate those parasitic thoughts by shouting them down in disagreement . It takes energy , and at times they do still overwhelm me , can you try to contradict those voices , and see how you feel after .

Maybe they are the same phenomen as my parasitic thoughts .

Thank you for your reply. I really like your advise about trying to dominate these voices. I think part of my problem is that these voices are dominating me, which affects my self esteem which leads to depression/anxiety and then I don't have the energy to argue with them. But if I work up enough energy, to try and dominate them it may actually make me feel stronger and less dominated!
- REM

#6 azerty

azerty

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:01 AM

hi neatoboy ,

It makes me very glad that you will try to dominate these intrusive and destructive voices , please post and say how you
feel about it , may be we can help you to dominate them .

#7 Moonlight_Magic

Moonlight_Magic

Silver Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:49 AM

As for other voices in my head, yes i sometimes play out conversations in my head with imaginary characters, but im the one thats controlling them, they dont control me and i can stop the conversation at any time i choose to. In short im fantasising. To me fantasising is normal, im a terrible daydreamer sometimes.

I don't think I'm confusing my inner voice with those of other people. I know what my inner voice "sounds" like. At times it's like these people are talking to me and I am convinced that these people think/feel this way about me because they "said" it (in my head).

The "other" voices I hear are often people I pass in the street who I don't know. Sometimes they are my children when they are older (only my eldest is just starting to talk... he's only 2 and a half and my 7 month old baby doesn't talk at all in real life). Sometimes it's a Police man.

Could it be that you are thinking about what you think they are thinking about you and then hearing them say it in your head, even if they may not be thinking what you are thinking they are thinking about you at the time? But perhaps in your mind it sounds as though its their voice when in actual fact its a thought of your own.

Sorry if that sounds confusing.

To try and clarify i sometimes do that in regards to my deceased mother. I will stitch something for her (like a card, and yes i knows shes dead but i still like to make things for her anyway), and think about what she would think of what ive stitched and often times when i think about what she would be thinking if she were still alive and i gave the card to her, the thought in my head is in her voice, not my own, as though my mother is talking to me from beyond the grave. But i know its not her, its just my imagination trying to imagine what she would say to me in those instances. I think its a form of projection where you project your own thoughts on to other people and imagine that that is what they are thinking when they may not be.

The same goes for when i used to dream about her after she passed away. I would often be sat talking to her in these dreams, and in one instance i brought up an argument we had shortly before she died and how guilty i was feeling about it. To which she responded "dont be silly love, everyone has arguments" as though to say 'its ok'. It would be nice to think that my mother was communicating with me from the great beyond, but its more likely that i was trying to deal with my grief and any guilt i was feeling and my subconscious mind was projecting my thoughts on to her in my dream. Just after the dreams stopped i also heard an audible womans voice that seemed to come from outside of myself say 'goodbye my darling' just as i was falling off to sleep one evening. As that kind of thing doesnt happen when im wide awake during the day i put that down to an hypnagogic hallucination (quite common and not neccasserily a sign of schizophrenia or psychosis).

My point is that sometimes thought projection can be a result of emotionally charged situation and anxiety and depression and that sometimes we can use it to help us work through various emotions.

My hypnagogic hallucination may well have been symbolic of me letting my mother go for example, especially as i never had any more dreams about sitting and talking to her after that. I needed to work through some issues i had and that was what the talking dreams were about. Similarly when it comes to thinking about what she thinks of my stitching, well i would like to think that she liked the things i stitch for her, so i imagine that she does. I project my own thoughts on to her and thats why its her voice i hear at such times and not my own.

I have had the occassional stray voice of someone i cant identify in my head but its only happend twice and both times it predicted an event that came to pass shortly after (the death of my mother and the end of a relationship i was in). The thoughts were spot on and clear as day, and ive no idea where they came from but i just assume that it was my imagination or anxiety going off on me again and that the fact that the events came to pass (within 24 hours in the case of my mother passing away even though her death was unexpected by everyone) exactly as the thought had said they would was just pure coincidence. As its not happened since, im going for that explanation anyway.

I also once had a dream that my then partners family were all at a funeral. I woke up the next morning to a phone call telling my partner that his grandfather had died during the night. I think that was pure coincidence too, but that time was a bit creepy (it has nothing to do with thought projection though, i just remembered it because i was talking about the subject of dreams and what not).

The human mind it seems can play all kinds of tricks on you at times. Its a fascinating thing and i would have loved to have studied it (psychology) but i took archaeology at uni for various reasons instead. Mostly because i already had too much of a tendancey to over analyse myself as it was and whenever i get within 10 foot of a psychology book i seem to start the self analysis process. It isnt always good for me to overanalyse myself, sometimes its better to focus outwards instead.

PS a hypnagogic hallucination is a hallucination that occurs as a person is falling off to sleep. Its kind of like a waking dream. A person who is in a hypnagogic state can appear to be wide awake and fully aware of their surroundings, but in actual fact their brainwaves indicate that they are sleeping. A similar occurance is a hypnopompic experience which occurs just as the person is waking up (rather than just falling off to sleep) and is linked to sleep paralysis. The person appears to be fully awake, but is in fact still partially asleep and dreaming. They are quite common and can and do occur in mentally and physically healthy people but can also be linked to sleep disorders such as narcolepsy.

Edited by Enigmatic_Soul, 31 March 2008 - 09:16 AM.

"Oneday your prince will find you, mine just got lost on the way and was too stubborn to ask for directions!" (annoymous)

All quotes below by me and whomever happened to come up with them before i did (lol):

"Beneath the pessimism that is depression im an eternal optimist, so please don't be fooled by my seeming negativity!" *ahem*

"Finding acceptance from the world around us, begins with finding acceptance of the self".

"You dont have to achieve great things to be a great person!"

"On the road of life im a sunday driver. Im taking the scenic route at a speed im comfortable with. So if you want to overtake me, please feel free, but dont keep beeping your horn at me, its irritating. Thankyou"

#8 Neatoboy

Neatoboy

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:32 PM

Could it be that you are thinking about what you think they are thinking about you and then hearing them say it in your head, even if they may not be thinking what you are thinking they are thinking about you at the time? But perhaps in your mind it sounds as though its their voice when in actual fact its a thought of your own.

Sorry if that sounds confusing.

No it doesn't sound confusing and you are right. It's hard sometimes to accept that the thoughts are mine since they usually "sound" like somebody else. Sometimes they are so real to me, it's just like the other person is next to me talking!

What's weird about it that often "they" are putting me down about something which I wouldn't normally do myself. That's why it seems so real to me. I just perceive that almost everybody thinks bad things about me, even if I don't know them.

I think what you do for your deceased mother is a very beautiful thing!

Edited by Neatoboy, 15 April 2008 - 09:33 PM.

- REM

#9 Neatoboy

Neatoboy

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

I'm seeing a new PDoc tomorrow so should have the opportunity to talk to him about this and get another opinion on it. I've been doing some research on this, and many of my symptoms are similar to psychosis but I'll wait and see what the PDoc says!
- REM

#10 ChristaE

ChristaE

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:36 PM

I constantly "hear" voices in my head, mostly of people I know and sometimes of people I don't know. The voices are very real to me. They influence my actions and they cause anxiety and depression. The voices tell me what to do or critisise me.

I have told a few psychiatrists about this and they have said it's not Schizophrenia, because they aren't "audible" but to me, although they are very real and often I can't tell they are not real but usually when I reflect back on a "conversation" I can discern that they weren't real... if that makes any sense???

I am really struggling with these voices, it's a daily battle for me, and it seems like there is no diagnosis or help for me. Does anybody else have this problem? Have you rec'd a diagnosis? Any advise on what I can do? I'm really struggling with this and everything just seems so hopeless. Is "hearing" voices the same as auditory hallucinations?

Neatoboy,

I have these sort of "voices" in my head too. And no, you aren't schizophrenic, I don't believe, nor am I. It's what I call my "tapes". Some of it is the voices of those people around when I grew up who said one thing or another to me. They have programmed me, in a way, and I hear the words said to me over and over again, in their own voices. Also, I suffer with anxiety disorder, and with that I have lived my life trying to "read people's minds" as to what they might think of what I've done, or might do, so I don't upset them. And once I've heard their voice in real life, it is their voice I hear in the conversation with me in my head. It's their voice I hear criticizing me, even tho I've never heard the words out of their mouths. It's me assuming how they will react, and then it goes into my head, and it becomes real to me, and then I don't even try, cause in my way of thinking, I already know the outcome.

I don't always hear them. Sometimes that's when I'm at my best. Other times it's actually when they are so automatic I don't even hear them, I just "know". I think mine comes from growing up with a very controlling, very perfectionist mother, and an emotionally absent father. And I was an only child, who was lucky if I had 1 person, even in school, who ever talked to me, much less became my friend. And I was always trying to read their minds as to why they wouldn't be my friend, why they said what they did to me or about me. And of course, I always put the blame on me.......my mother's teachings.

Anyway, that's my view of what's happening with you. You aren't alone. I hope you find an answer to it so that it leaves for you. It's a horrible way to exist.

ChristaE

#11 simonb

simonb

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:40 AM

Hi theres an explanation for this, whilst we grow up from childhood we develop whats called "super ego" or "parent ego state" theres 3 states in all, child, adult and parent, in any given time we are in one of those states, now the parent has two parts feeling and voice, the voice part contains hundreds or more of messages all intorjected from others mostly from childhood but still in adulthood it gets added to and updated, the voices are real and like you say are of people you know, for example the other day i shot a red light in my car and i heard a voice of my mother that said "well simon that was a bit stupid wasent it" this was real and from parent ego state coming in and CONTROLING ME, and yes this influences my futher actions.

Now what can happen during times in our life when we are not feeling OK, such as depression the NEGATIVE PARENT sometimes comes in and hits on us,
sorts of verbally beats us up, it can go a bit haywire, i think the main reason is positive intention

i hear voices of past friends, teachers especially people i admired or who influenced me in a way, if im anxious these voices can come from running in the background and come into the foreground and can cause anoyance, and a battle can commence,sometimes i go ..yer..yer...yer ok ...its a sort of acceptance of them as there not to try to push them away but also to try to dissolve them, the mind works in a way that you get more of what you resist, like think of a BIG WHITE ELEPHANT, now stop thinking about it for a moment, make sure you push it out of your mind away, has it gone? i bet its not!

id say to you to accept these voices as ok and normal the mind is full of garbage you know, think of the information the mind takes in on a daily bases its full of clarter, when this sort of thing happens its normally when someone is stressed and worn out and then anxiety can start up, relaxation and meditation is the key to this one.

also think of your mind as a make up of selves and parts, just like 2 people can create annoyance with each other, and to go futher 2 countrys can create war with each other, if the mind is left alone idle for long enough ie.boredom and discontent doing the same thing everyday the same pattern it can start to turn on its self, its literally can attack itself if left long enough to fester just like a prisoner left for years in a cell can hole up, whats ideal in life is for the mind to be put into action and excerised having goals and purpose and given positive direction onto something on the outside, so the resolve for you may be to take up something that gets your mind working and excerising onto something that creates positive tension and positive stress such as a hobbie or something creates stimulation. the idea is to daily work the mind and excerise it in something that creates distraction and not leave it to fester and stay idel.
maybe study of some kind?

simon

#12 NoEmotions

NoEmotions

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

I have a similar problem:

Around 5 minutes before I fall to sleep, I hear voices. Sometimes they are solely auditory, but mostly they are more mental than auditory but also discernable.

Here are a couple of examples:

- One night, I supposedly heard God speaking to me. He said that I killed someone in another life (that is, before becoming re-incarnated), and that person wanted to talk with me. Then I heard the other person's voice confronting me, saying "Why should I forgive you?!" It was a very frightening experience.

- Another night I kept hearing these really loud shouts in my head. The screams were explosive. I was so frightened.

Auditory hallucinations are not the only hallucinations I have before falling to sleep. I also have anxiety and thought hallucinations. I often feel like my thoughts are being recorded, like God is monitering my thoughts to make sure I'm not having sinful (specifically sexual) thoughts. Sometimes I have what's called thought-flight (I think that's what it's called); it's a hallucination whereby one thought jumps right to the next, so fast that it's difficult to remeber and keep track of every detail.

The name for my problem is called hypnagogia.

My advice to you is the advice I give to myself for dealing with such a situation:

What I do is, during the time in which I experience these hallucinations, I keep saying to myself, "these aren't real - they're just imaginary - etc." If I keep trying to assure myself that these hallucinations are merely imaginary, the less frightened I feel.

Try doing that.

#13 blackfloyd

blackfloyd

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

I have a few personalities that float around my conciousness as well. They are either people I live with or people that are created through the need to hear someone else during long stints of isolation. They tend to either be really nice and applaud me or show concern if I'm being a bit obsessive with something. I think it's a manifestation of my conscience and that I just have fine tuned that area of my brain to the point where it has been anthropormorphised as an entity within my consciousness. What type of voice they are or how they respond tends to change on what I'm worrying about life. I have never considered it a part of reality and think that people like us just need to learn to accept what we have. It is not good or bad, it simply is a part of our lives (as long as we don't attach it to a negative context and worry that it makes us "crazy").

My grandmother heard angels and my sister hears ghosts in old houses. I never once considered them crazy when they told me this as I was jealous that they had these powers of perception and insights into life that I never had. You don't have to consider yourself gifted or defunct. It is just the fact that the human brain is organic and no two are the same. You are brave to open this for discussion btw. Take care.

#14 Neatoboy

Neatoboy

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

I'm seeing a new PDoc tomorrow so should have the opportunity to talk to him about this and get another opinion on it. I've been doing some research on this, and many of my symptoms are similar to psychosis but I'll wait and see what the PDoc says!

After two long sessions with my new PDoc, he has diagnosed me with generalised anxiety disorder (which I already knew I had) and dysthymic depression. He thinks the voices are not a form of psychosis, but anxiety. It's hit me pretty hard that I have dysthymic depression but it sure does explain a lot of the way I feel ie depressed most of the time!
- REM

#15 Guest_Giz_*

Guest_Giz_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

It may be worth mentioning, that the experience of "hearing our own thoughts can be linked to a lack of B Vitamins..
Here are some of the symptoms of a critical deficiency in Vitamin B3, B6, B12 and folic acid.
If you are suffering from more then five of these then try taking a good quality High dose Vitamin B Complex for 2 months and see if this helps.

* Feeling "unreal"
* Hearing your own thoughts
* Anxiety or inner tension
* Inability to think straight
* Suspicion of people
* Good pain tolerance
* Seeing or hearing things abnormally
* Having delusions or illusions
* Loose bowels or skin problems at onset of mental health problems
* Difficult sexual orgasm
* Tendency to gain weight
* Frequent mood swings

Be warned, your urine will turn bright yellow, this is normal, it is merely the vitamin B3, or Niacin, working its way through your body.

Obviously, there is a possibility that your problem could be explained in another way, by a qualified psychiatrist, but it would do you no harm to increase your B Vitamins anyway, as they are so beneficial to your health. B Vitamins are used up by stress, and if you are under stress, then you need them!

I hope that you resolve your problem, I know it can be very disturbing feeling like you have your own inner critic, but you can get rid of it. I have.

Namaste

#16 jennifer519

jennifer519

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

hey,
my boyfriend hears voices to! I hear people's voices in the street or in public..but i know its just paranoia. he hears his own voice, in different tones that criticize him. does anybody hear their own i guess, different? voices too? he wont get help even though im pretty sure he has rapid cycling or his bp type 2. he just doesnt want to be labled, but i try to tell him, he could be lucky if he does have something and the doc catches it early so it wont progress! so frustrating, but its his life i can only support him.

thanks!

#17 kitty_metal

kitty_metal

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

I don't think anyone can tell you that you are scizophernic only a dr speaking as somene with the disrder for years

you will also need too be a inpatent too assess you and it dose not happen over night

as for voices i never heard voices in my life my thing is that its a telapathic communication going n where has what i think are my own thoughts but they are been telepathicly sent i also will feel "them2 has i cal them watching mei will vison smell and even feel "them"

i dont think anyone can tell you have the illness only a dr and there is so many aspects too been scizophernic not just the old "I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD "

The illness is quite complex and with out proper assements from your dr no one else can tell you

although if you was scizophernic im sure the dr would of picked up on it now

one improtant thing too consider in all of this

if you find yourself saying am i scizophenic you are prob not , this is because in my exp i never sat and thought oh thats abnormal i must be scizo because i firmly thought what i was exp was real , if you have the ability too distinguish that what you are exp is odd then i'd say your far from a sciz

but thats just my thoughts on the subject

xxxx

ps please mind my spelling new meds and i am bit monged lol lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users