Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

How long till paxil worked well for you?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Poll: How long till paxil worked well for you? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

How long till paxil worked well for you?

1. 1 week (9 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. 2 weeks (10 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

3. 3 weeks (6 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. 1 month (12 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. 6 weeks (6 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

6. 2 months (14 votes [19.44%])

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

7. Other (please explain) (5 votes [6.94%])

Percentage of vote: 6.94%

8. Never (please share...) (10 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ados

ados

Platinum Member

ID: 29

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,119 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:08 PM

So, how long did it take before you found real help from paxil?  Please add comments as well; it can be a big help to paxil newbies to learn from our experience!

Karen
Life is hard, but God is good.

Pam Thum

ados for Depression Forums Administration
Original DF join date: October 25, 2001 Posted Image

#2 ados

ados

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • 7,119 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:12 PM

My experience with paxil went something like this:  When I began paxil, I started at 20mg but within a couple of weeks my doc upped that to 40mg.  While it seemed that there was some improvement within the first week (I began to be able to function a bit and felt like perhaps there WAS hope to feel better), I didn't feel as if I was functioning well for about 2 months.  It was like after a couple of months I suddenly realized, "Hey, I feel almost good again!"

So, that answers the part about when paxil worked for me.  I have had further experiences that I've shared in other threads.  But for the basics of when paxil became effective for me, I'd say it took a couple of months -- a long time to wait, but the results were worth it!

:)

Karen

Pam Thum

#3 mynah

mynah

Gold Member

ID: 89

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:52 PM

it never worked any good for me.
i was on it for about 6 - 7 weeks, that time was spend upping the dosage by 5 mg per week (starting with 5mg), up to 20, then weaning at the same pace. all the doc said when i wanted to tell about the really unbearable side-effects i had(which had started about an hour after the very first dosage, and got worse and worse) was that, can you endure it a bit more, you just have to continue take it and it will help you after a while (according to her, absolute minimum therapeutic dosage being 20mg but me going to have to up to 60mg to get it working - huh????) ...well i didn't want to give up hope too soon.
looks like i have this uncanny ability of being able to endure too much.
at 20mg it had gotten far beyond endurable and i said so. was told to stop then. so i weaned down again and stopped. i'm glad i survived that horror trip.

i'm sorry to have such a negative story about the paxil, i know it's not like that for everyone, many do get a lot of help from it, so please don't get discouraged by my story. it said above "please share..." so i though okay, as you ask... and i tried to keep it 'matter of fact' and not 'complaining', hope that's okay. my personal opinion (although not asked for, i know) is that IF you have really bad side effects and you know you've endured much hard/difficult things before (so probably you're not exaggerating when you say this is too much - but still maybe you're thinking so bad of yourself that you'd rather just tell yourself "don't be a ninny" or such and don't realize how strong you had been at those other times... :( ), then please do trust your feeling, and don't think you have to go on trying by all means or because someone else says you should.

now i hope many more positive votes and reports will come here, i know that i am one of those few unlucky (statistically really very few!) with really bad exp, and i don't want to get 'paxil newbies' to think it's all-bad cuz it isn't.
Ce qui embellit le désert, dit le petit prince, c'est qu'il cache un puits quelque part...

* "What makes the desert beautiful," says the little prince, "is that somewhere it hides a well." *

#4 ElvenSpirit

ElvenSpirit

ID: 862

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:36 PM

It never worked for me either, sorry to say.  I became a nervous, paranoid wreck on it.  Not to mention physical problems.  I tried it for 3-4 months...can't remember.  And it was well, the start of the worst time in my life.  My mom didn't know what was wrong with me, so she had a nervous breakdown over the pressure of worrying about me, because I didn't know what was wrong with me either.
Never tell me the odds.

#5 variableman

variableman

ID: 989

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 08:46 PM

Well I've been on 25mg time release and today is day 8.  I think I've been very lucky to not get much as far as physical side effects.  No stomach aches, no headaches.  No insomnia though my sleeping has felt sort of strange lately.  I did however get even more depressed and anxious for the first couple days on it.  I have to say I woke up today and felt pretty good.  I don't know if that's the paxil or just me having a good day but since I don't seem to have any bad side effects, I'm definitely going to stick with it and see how it does me.

#6 ados

ados

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • 7,119 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:25 PM

Hey, mynah & Elven, thanks for sharing even though your experiences weren't good.  It helps to get a full picture.  And no med will work great for everyone, we just have to give them a try and find what is best for us.  Elven, it sounds like you gave it a full trial and it just didn't work for you.  I hope you've found something to help you.  Mynah, probably you weren't on the paxil long enough or at a high enough dosage to know whether it would have helped your depression and/or anxiety ---- but as you said, the side effects you had from paxil did not allow you to try it longer.  It is too bad you had to go through what you did; I'm glad you at least learned through that experience to trust your own instincts and feelings.  And thanks for your encouraging words to help others to do the same.

Thanks again to both of you for sharing.  I do hope that you both have found something that works well for you!

I am sure that in time we will get responses from more folks.  Don't be discouraged, anyone!  There is a med or a combo that will work.  We just need to keep trying and be patient!

Karen

Pam Thum

#7 leonarda

leonarda

Platinum Member

ID: 34

• Platinum Member
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 12:01 PM

I voted 2 months...but in fact was a little longer. I had quite harsh side effects and those lasted for months. But eventually it was worth it.
I started on 10 mg, went up to 20 and am now on 30 mg. I only had problems with my start-up dose, increasing it didn't bring additional side effects. Take care all!
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.
(Edgar Allan Poe)

#8 darthbino

darthbino

ID: 997

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:11 PM

i was on 40mg of paxil for about 3 months.  didn't really seem to work out all that well.  after a while i started to notice how edgy and mean i was around everyone.  it made my anxiety far far worse than it was before i started taking it.

that stuff turned me into a real jerk!

All the people like us are we, And everyone else is They.
--Rudyard Kipling

#9 canacool

canacool

ID: 357

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:35 PM

Hi, six years ago l started on 10mg, then went to 20mg, that worked great for a very long time. Then after a while l had to take 30mg, because the dose eventually has to increase because it doesnt work as well as before. Now l am taking 40mg, and its still doing the trick, l had some side effects more so with the higher doses. But they always subside after a month on the new dose, this drug has been a god send for me, it completely took the anxiety and depression away.

#10 ados

ados

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • 7,119 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:50 PM

This poll is turning out to be very interesting.  It seems like - so far at least - paxil either works tremendously well after a couple of months, or it doesn't work at all.  Thank goodness there are other meds to try, and for some of us, thank goodness for paxil!!!   :D

Pam Thum

#11 Titan

Titan

ID: 982

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:09 PM

Well its been 3 weeks on 40mgs i'm feeling a little better but not great yet. 20 mg paxil worked so good for 1 1/2 years but 1 morning I woke up and the anxiety was back just like before. should I give the 40s more time maybe they will work also.

Thanks TITAN

#12 canacool

canacool

ID: 357

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 11:21 AM

Titan--Yes give it the full 6 weeks before giving up on it, l hve been there. I felt the same way wondering why the 30mg didnt work anymore, so we increased to 40mg, and had to wait the 4 weeks again, was horrible because l waited so long for relief. But after 4 weeks on 40mg, l started to feel myself again----thank-goodness. So now lm still on the 40mg and so far so good. Hang in.

#13 Titan

Titan

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 11:39 AM

Thanks Canacool I'll give the 40 mgs more time.This forum helps so much

Thanks TITAN

#14 variableman

variableman

ID: 989

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 07:27 PM

Paxil started working for me after 2-3 months.  It's such a subtle thing that you shouldn't expect any result in under a month or so.  I got no result after two full months but kept taking it.  Later on I realized that I was more calm than I would normally be when at work and at job interviews.  I don't get severely depressed like I used to.  I still get sad sometimes, but not disconsolate anymore.

#15 MrsPacino

MrsPacino

Just Registered

ID: 1402

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:29 PM

I've been using it for 2 weeks now.  I'm not sleeping at night (awake every hour or so) and then find myself sleeping half the day.  I have no energy to do anything and I'm getting irritable with my kids.  My doctor has told me it should make me feel better after a couple of weeks so I'm hoping things get better soon.  I've heard horror stories about it, but the previous meds made me constantly nauseous so I'm giving this a go.

#16 Sammy

Sammy

ID: 214

• PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:34 PM

Paxil reduced my anxiety after 10 days, but it took awhile longer to eliminate the depression.
none

#17 Titan

Titan

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 01:54 PM

Hey Sammy its been 2 months since i jumped up to 40 mgs of paxil. I Got paxil poopout with 20s they worked great for 2 years. The 40s haven't kicked in yet maybe its time to switch meds what do you think.
Thanks TITAN

#18 idontlikesoup_17

idontlikesoup_17

ID: 1106

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:07 PM

Got the full effect of it after 3 weeks. It made wonders for me for 2 years. I guess I was lucky. I've heard though that you will never get the same positive effect as the first time with Paxil. I mean, not as good the second time you try the medication out. Is this true? Because with Paxil I felt almost 100% well actually. Been almost 4 weeks with Prozac at the moment. Still waiting for the full effect. Hopefully as good as with Paxil. It was great.

/ Andrew

#19 JW OLDBUSA

JW OLDBUSA

ID: 1251

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 07:04 AM

The first 2 months were an emotional roller coaster. Depression sometimes worse. Sometimes more panic attacks. Sometimes like on LSD. Then I finally felt calm and depression relieved. The first time in my life 54 years. Still great today!
5 years now!
  • mimomimo likes this
Trust God, Clean house, Help others

#20 ms. dee

ms. dee

Just Registered

ID: 1756

• Just Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:21 PM

This is day number 8.  I'm still waiting...

Last Wednesday I started on Paxil CR 25 mg. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life! I felt like I was coming down off of a bad acid trip or something. I felt really speedy and was clenching/grinding my teeth, was extremely nauseous and weak, my entire face hurt, and I was spaced out with a fuzzy head that felt like it was in a vice and arms & legs twitching! And, I was at work. I am single mom to a 2 year old boy. I had to call my own mother & ask her to come care for him after work!  

Today the side effects were minimal.  So, I will continue on it.

I was last on Paxil CR in 2002 and had NO side effects¦I even quit cold turkey when I got pregnant & did not experience much withdrawal (unless I was just confusing it with morning sickness). I™m just surprised I had such horrible side effects yesterday. I also used regular Paxil back around 96 for 2 years and experienced minimal side effects in the beginning, and found it to work great for me.

#21 yanks6621

yanks6621

ID: 4965

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 08:10 AM

2 weeks....but I had to increase my dose in a month

#22 frosk

frosk

ID: 4954

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:41 PM

I started paxil back in 98 at 20mg. I swear I began to feel incredible in a couple of days. I was great for a few years, had to increase it to 30mg, but it seems as if it is not working so much anymore. I have tried to increase it to 40mg, but I felt more depressed. Is this normal and should I try that again and stick it out? Thanks

#23 ados

ados

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • 7,119 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 11:24 AM

frosk,

I ended up at 80mg paxil after being on and off it at various doses. Paxil has always been my very favorite AD (of course everyone is different), but at the high dose after a year or so I felt like all my feelings were numb. After talking to my doctor about it I switched to prozac.

I wonder if your doc might try adding a mild relaxant while you adjust to the increased paxil dose? Keep working with him/her; you will get it right. It just takes a lot of patience!

Pam Thum

#24 adorabelle

adorabelle

Platinum Member

ID: 11021

• Platinum Member
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:36 PM

:hearts:
I'm too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and way too determined to be defeated. 

goldenvelope1jr.gif

#25 rattman

rattman

Advanced Member

ID: 14800

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:34 PM

Had taken Zoloft for 3 years and stopped for a month -- Dr. Prescribed Paxil - took it for 8 weeks and became more depressed over the 8 weeks plus had bad sexual side effects. Went back on Zoloft and felt fine again within 2 weeks.

#26 Jiggy

Jiggy

ID: 18202

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:02 AM

well im on my 4th week
i already feel very calm n transformed as if...
it feels surreal

#27 lynx

lynx

ID: 17623

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

I haven't voted yet.

I'm on day 4 of Paroxetine/Paxil 10mg and yesterday I was already having a pleasant feeling :hearts:.

Linkin Park - Papercut

Why does it feel like night today?/Something in here's not right today/Why am I so uptight today?/Paranoia's all I got left/I don't know what stressed me first/Or how the pressure was fed/But I know just what it feels like/To have a voice in the back of my head/It's like a face that I hold inside/A face that awakes when I close my eyes/A face watches every time I lie/A face that laughs every time I fall/(It watches everything)/So I know that when it's time to sink or swim/That the face inside is hearin' me/Right inside my skin/It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back/It's like a whirlwind inside of my head/It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within/It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin...

#28 so_sad

so_sad

ID: 20191

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:14 PM

I haven't voted yet.

I'm on day 4 of Paroxetine/Paxil 10mg and yesterday I was already having a pleasant feeling :hearts:.

it took four weeks for me before I started feeling "good". The doc told me 4-6 weeks is the norm for side effcets to dimish and for the effects of paxil to start taking hold. I believe he was right.

#29 dave2345

dave2345

ID: 20569

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:45 AM

I know this will sound strange, but it worked on the first day for me. I did something that probably wasn't recommended and self-medicated. I started out on 40mg and took it at night before bed. When I woke up the next morning, everything was different. The anxiety was gone, but I was shaking real bad. It's something I wouldn't really recommend, but I felt good.

#30 hedgehog

hedgehog

Platinum Member

ID: 16359

• Platinum Member
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:58 AM

I know this will sound strange, but it worked on the first day for me. I did something that probably wasn't recommended and self-medicated. I started out on 40mg and took it at night before bed. When I woke up the next morning, everything was different. The anxiety was gone, but I was shaking real bad. It's something I wouldn't really recommend, but I felt good.

Just to say that self medication and meds is a very bad idea you were lucky Dave to have so few consequences. It was the meds that removed the anxiety not the self medication .
Posted Image

#31 18735

ID: 23867

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:16 AM

two weeks

#32 old friend

old friend

ID: 33782

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

I dropped out of an acute anxiety orbit within 2 hrs of the first 20mg dose, but is took months for side effects and all anxiety remnants and depression to disappear after which time I was better than I had ever been in my life. Life became a pleasure instead of a millstone. Unfortunately it had a fairly linear down hill run until after 10 years it caused more anxiety than it cured, but that's another story.
We are all in this together! All faiths and non faiths as ONE! Brothers and Sisters standing together, shoulder to shoulder against our enemy- Mental Illness!

#33 icebaby

icebaby

ID: 47621

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

I chose Other...

When I first went on them it took a while as I had just come off a different combination which completely did not work for me. So I kind of still had some ongoing side effects from then.

If i come off them now and back on, or i forget a couple of day's doses i feel it about 2 days later and i *know* i didnt have them.

Music is life

When everything is war, you're living in a battle zone
When everything is torn, and the world is cold as stone
When life holds you down, like you're drowning at sea
I'm the hand that you need, 'til you land at your own destiny
Reach out for me

I'm too tired to go to bed, I'm too wired for anything except the crossfire in my head
It's been a long night, cos I took all I can take, til the walls shook and the windows break
I want to phone you but it's far too late, it's been a long night

Daily fighting my fight. Battling BPD, Depression, OCD, EED, Anxiety,

#34 nevernine

nevernine

Just Registered

ID: 25209

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:21 PM

When I first took it back in 1997 to 98, within 3 days I was hypomanic - felt awesome, bouncing off the walls - yet weird things started happening. It created drug seeking behavior, things I'd do but didn't understand, total lack of focus at work. Everyone wanted to know 'what I was on' because I suddenly was so fun to be around.

After maybe a week it dropped off. So, I had the dose upped to 40. After a week or so, same thing. Upped it to 60 and so on and so forth. I KNEW something was wrong but felt so good I wasn't willing to tell anyone or stop. It was a euphoric mania. Eventually it caused 'mixed state' - massive anxiety, dysphoric mania and occasionally euphoria. Again, I knew the whole time something was wrong - it just felt so great to feel okay even though I wasn't ever supposed to feel the way it was making me feel. I maxed out my credit in weeks. I ended up in the hospital where the doctor told me there was NO WAY I wasn't hypermanic BEFORE I took Paxil. I was the quietest person before I took it and was depressed most of my life - deeply depressed - but I couldn't convince the psychiatrist that I wasn't manic like that before. I lost my job - first job I'd ever lost.

Eventually I got off of it and went right back into the same old deep depression from which I've always suffered. However, a lot of the habits that began when I was on paxil stuck around - like drug seeking and so on.

I had a very bad reaction to Prozac also when it first came out but back then - I had no idea that something meant to help you could make strange out of character things happen. All I knew back then - in college in the early 90's was that medications helped people and doctors knew what they were doing. Since then I've learned differently. I've been on everything under the sun by now to no avail.

I started paxil again a year or so ago and I can't say it does anything at all. In fact, the times I forget to take it, I think I may feel a little better. For whatever reason it just has no effect at all anymore. I'm sure when I started it again with all the fear of a reoccurance of what had happened back in 1997 or so....eventually I think the depression and complete lack of energy just makes that euphoric mania sound like the ONLY solution. however, as I said, that didn't happen this time and I'm not sure why I continue to take it.

Nothing has ever worked properly and I've always envied reading about those that ADs work positively for - those who say it saved their lives and they feel normal. In my life, well it only seems to have deteriorated. My hobbies died so long ago, I have not an ounce of energy - I just feel like I exist or rather am just waiting to die. I'm not suicidal but I feel like such damaged goods by now - and such a downer. I never much leave the house anymore - I just have no energy.

years ago I went around the bend with medicating psychiatrists and I've taken literally everything. I guess now I just don't want things to get any worse. I'm pretty but I never married. I never had any kids. These days I feel like I just try not to think too much because I only get more down.

So BLAH. There you have it. Once upon a time Paxil did SOMETHING to me and yeah, it felt good.

Thanks.

#35 vega57

vega57

ID: 20858

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • Location:southern Cal east corner of state, Coachella Valley

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

So, how long did it take before you found real help from paxil? Please add comments as well; it can be a big help to paxil newbies to learn from our experience!

Karen

My experience with paxil went something like this: When I began paxil, I started at 20mg but within a couple of weeks my doc upped that to 40mg. While it seemed that there was some improvement within the first week (I began to be able to function a bit and felt like perhaps there WAS hope to feel better), I didn't feel as if I was functioning well for about 2 months. It was like after a couple of months I suddenly realized, "Hey, I feel almost good again!"

So, that answers the part about when paxil worked for me. I have had further experiences that I've shared in other threads. But for the basics of when paxil became effective for me, I'd say it took a couple of months -- a long time to wait, but the results were worth it!

:)

Karen

Paxil worked for me in two days, felt much better instantly. Only downside was my inability to sleep well for a while but than I started taking it in the morning or early in the day and things got much better. Its works very well for me, not a miracle but I am able to live my life much, much better. Some days I still feel a bit off kilter but nothing like before. I still have anxiety but not at the level as before. I count myself blessed with this med. I really hope it worked this well for all.

#36 valaki

valaki

ID: 72499

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

I felt signs of improvement after a week or two.It took more than two months to fully work.Its been a very good drug for me and i hope for a long-term use.

#37 Faramir

Faramir

ID: 64218

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Wow, maybe it is not working for me if you guys are getting results within weeks. I have been on it for well near 90 days, and have been on the 50mg time release dose for over 30 days. Should the change be so obvious that it is unmistakeable. I have a bad few days a week or so ago, so I wonder if I should respect down days once in awhile. I am feeling good now, but that could just be event driven (meaning nothing circumstantial is getting me down). My feelings of "doom" aer generally more under control, but that could be due to my change in emotional outlook?

#38 AnxietyGirl74

AnxietyGirl74

ID: 54071

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

I started to really notice a difference after about a month on 40 mgs with my OCD. I was still getting panic attacks, though, so they upped me to 60 mgs (30 mgs/twice a day) earlier this week hoping it would help my panic attacks, too. I really love Paxil, it helps so much. Just hoping it will help with the panic attacks as much as it did with the OCD soon.

Prozac 80 mgs, Wellbutrin 450 mgs, Abilify 15 mgs, Xanax XR 1 mg twice a day

#39 digtech

digtech

ID: 43835

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Im on day 7 at 10mg and I feel irritable and anxious. The funny thing is is that the first 2 days I felt soo great. I started it at night and woke up feeling talkative and happy. weird.

#40 Rocky1

Rocky1

Just Registered

ID: 78478

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

I know i shouldn't be posting this in this thread but I don't know how to make a post of my own.
When I was 18 years old, I was put on Paxil for depression and anxiety and after 1 month it was wonderful. I took it for about 6 years and stopped for no good reason at all. I went back into a black hole with obsessive thoughts and anxiety. I went back on it and it worked wonderfully again. I then stopped 2 years ago to get pregnant. While I was pregnant I ended up back in that black hole. So my doctor put me on Celexa because its safe while pregnancy. After a month of giving birth I gave that up because I didn't find it really helped anyways. Well, today I am back in that black hole with no hope obsessive thoughts, aniexty attacks and just wanting to die. I started Celexa 6 days ago but stopped that and was put back on Paxil. Does anyone think the paxil will work again? I just need alittle bit of hope. My son needs his mom and I can't be there for him right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users