Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:37 AM
1. The Internet domain (for example, "company.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
2. the type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. the date and time you accessed our site;
4. the searches you made;
5. the pages you visited; and
6. if you linked to this site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site, what part of the site they are interested in, how long they use the site, and the types of technology our visitors use.
WE DO NOT TRACK OR RECORD INFORMATION ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR VISITS.
- 2Hard2Feel likes this
~Lindsay ღ , Forum Super Administrator
Forum Super Administrator
DF member since June 2001
"I cannot make my mark for all time...those concepts are mutually exclusive.
"Lasting effect" is a self -contradictory term. Meaning does not exist in the future, nor do I.
Nothing will have meaning, "ultimately."
Nothing will even mean tomorrow what it did today. Meaning changes with the context.
My meaningfulness is in the here and now. It is enough that I may be of value to someone today.
It is enough that I make a difference now." ~Lindsay
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users