Advertisement

Scheduled Maintenance:

Please be aware that depressionforums will be down for a short period beginning from 02:00 EST (07:00 GMT) on Sunday 21st December for necessary maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience and it should only take about 45 minutes.

• No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

What's Your Klonopin Dosage?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#1 SCIROCCO

SCIROCCO

ID: 17598

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

I asked my pdoc for something that I could take when I'm really freaking (like for exams). So I recently got a Klonopin prescription. My prescription reads 1 tablet every 6-8 hours as needed. I've read some posts on here that sound like others are taking Klonopin on a regular basis as opposed to "as needed". I'm just thinking that if something really does help with the anxiety, It would be great if it could be a full time effect-- not just when I have tests.

I'm also wondering about addiction. It's a schedule IV and Wikipedia says there are relatively few cases of addiction. Most of the posts I've read have people saying that they don't want to take too much for fear of addiction. So what's up with that?

Thanks.
"I would prefer my madness to the rest of the world's sanity"

~~Vincent van Gogh

#2 MaddieLouise

MaddieLouise

ID: 17288

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:14 PM

I take .5 mg. of Klonopin to help with my Restless Legs Syndrome and I only take it at night because it is intended to help me sleep. I certainly would experiment at home one day when you don't have to drive to see how you respond. You wouldn't want to be too sleepy during a test either! Also, I understand it has a pretty long half life, so you might find you only need 1 tablet a day or something. Being a Benzodiazapene, it can have addictive properties, which might make it harder to stop taking, but that depends on the individual as well. I personally cannot imagine taking it regularly during the day because it makes me very sleepy, but you may react differently. Good luck and I hope it helps!

I asked my pdoc for something that I could take when I'm really freaking (like for exams). So I recently got a Klonopin prescription. My prescription reads 1 tablet every 6-8 hours as needed. I've read some posts on here that sound like others are taking Klonopin on a regular basis as opposed to "as needed". I'm just thinking that if something really does help with the anxiety, It would be great if it could be a full time effect-- not just when I have tests.

I'm also wondering about addiction. It's a schedule IV and Wikipedia says there are relatively few cases of addiction. Most of the posts I've read have people saying that they don't want to take too much for fear of addiction. So what's up with that?

Thanks.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 DeFiction

DeFiction

ID: 22998

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:38 AM

I'm taking .5mg a day along with Prozac 10 mg. I believe I'm only taking the Klonopin until the Prozac kicks in thoguh.

#4 OnlyZ

OnlyZ

Platinum Member

ID: 14927

• Platinum Member
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

Addiction is possible, but my bigger concern would be tolerance. Tolerance ramps up so quickly that you soon could be eating a pile of pills to get any effect. When I was first prescribed it the 2mg pills would make me loopy if I took more than one in a day. I had to cut them in half just so I could act normal during my day. Klonopin has a long half life, so redosing too soon can bring on stronger, unwanted effects. At the end of last year I was taking around 20mg to get the same effect as the 1mg used to give me, and I did not use them every day at any point in my treatment. At the beginning of my treatment that much probably would have put me in the hospital. So if you do start taking it daily be careful to notice and tell your doctor when you start needing to take an extra pill. Then another extra. Then another extra...
[This Space For Sale]

#5 Sacred Journey

Sacred Journey

ID: 1062

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:47 AM

I'm responding to this a bit late, but, I take Klonopin regularly - my Klonopin dosage is 2mg per day, divided with 1mg in the morning and the other at bedtime.

I was previously taking Xanax, but I grew a tolerance too quickly, and when it did effect me, it didn't last long enough and impaired cognitive function majorly (something I do not need as I have a cognitive disorder in the first place).

Anyway, Klonopin seemed to work well at first, I felt more receptive to the world rather than being overwhelmed by it - when its effects were at their peak it was a nice, even calmness - such a relief! (Though Klonopin, too, causes a bit of cognitive impairment but not as badly). However, now its effects are variable, if they exist at all...I did ask my doctor if he could increase the dosage, but he was very hesitant.

To be honest I did not know that you could actually be allowed a dosage as high as 20mg, because of the nature of benzodiazepines...

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, there was something else I was going to say but I've forgotten. I'm very tired at the moment as I've been having a pretty bad bout of insomnia lately. I might see this tomorrow or after I've slept better and laugh. Who knows. I never know when I'm making sense. Is it me? Is it the meds? I've had so much trouble finding the correct one(s). It's joyous fun :hearts:

Edited by Sacred Journey, 04 March 2008 - 01:48 AM.

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny."

"Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that gaurantees all the others." --W.C.

#6 amiok123

amiok123

ID: 22739

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

I was just prescribed Klonopin today...so far, so good. Was on Xanax before, but wore off too quickly. I feel a sense of calmness today that I haven't felt in years.
~M

dx: Panic Disorder, Chronic Depression, GAD

#7 Shadow_0084

Shadow_0084

ID: 25217

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:03 AM

I just started klonipin about 2 weeks ago also with celexa. I am taking .5 mg at night. I don't think the doctor is going to keep me on it long term but it seems to help me sleep. I was on a whole bunch of meds about 4 months ago which I got off of, but I decided to go back on because of how I was feeling. I hope that it all works this time. But as of right now I just take it at night along with the celexa.

#8 graycoyote

graycoyote

ID: 16263

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

Hi Shadow;
I take .5 klonopin and every meal with .25 xanax and then 2-.5 at bedtime with .25 xanax and seroquel to help me sleep. But sometimes it is still difficult to go to sleep.
I get up at 6am but I normally feel refreshed after a cup of coffee in the morning, even after only 4 - 5 hours sleep. I am very active during the day--- building new home.
Hope this helps

Remember GOD CARES----- HE LISTENS

I just started klonipin about 2 weeks ago also with celexa. I am taking .5 mg at night. I don't think the doctor is going to keep me on it long term but it seems to help me sleep. I was on a whole bunch of meds about 4 months ago which I got off of, but I decided to go back on because of how I was feeling. I hope that it all works this time. But as of right now I just take it at night along with the celexa.

GrayCoyote

If you are a Christian, you are not a citizen of this world
trying to get to Heaven, You are a citizen of Heaven
making your way through this world --- Vance Havner

#9 Shadow_0084

Shadow_0084

ID: 25217

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:58 AM

I keep waking up too early in the morning after only a couple hours of sleep. I don't really like it because I don't have to be awake this early. I normally am not up so I don't know why I am waking up like this.

#10 Guest_Noca_*

Guest_Noca_*

ID: 0

• Guests

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

5mgs/day

#11 SCIROCCO

SCIROCCO

ID: 17598

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:04 AM

5mgs/day

Really?

I've been taking 1-2 depending on how things are going and I don't think it's helping much. I'm thinking I'll ask if my pdoc will increase it.

Edited by SCIROCCO, 15 May 2008 - 12:08 AM.

"I would prefer my madness to the rest of the world's sanity"

~~Vincent van Gogh

#12 Avalanche00

Avalanche00

ID: 21649

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

Addiction is possible, but my bigger concern would be tolerance. Tolerance ramps up so quickly that you soon could be eating a pile of pills to get any effect. When I was first prescribed it the 2mg pills would make me loopy if I took more than one in a day. I had to cut them in half just so I could act normal during my day. Klonopin has a long half life, so redosing too soon can bring on stronger, unwanted effects. At the end of last year I was taking around 20mg to get the same effect as the 1mg used to give me, and I did not use them every day at any point in my treatment. At the beginning of my treatment that much probably would have put me in the hospital. So if you do start taking it daily be careful to notice and tell your doctor when you start needing to take an extra pill. Then another extra. Then another extra...

I am starting to notice this tolerance as well. I had been on 0.5 mg/day for 4 years and never had a panic attack. The first time I took Klonopin it kicked my butt--made me sleepy all day. Anyway, I got used to the sedative effect quickly and was able to function well. For 4 years, only 0.5 mg was needed to cover my generalized anxiety and panic attacks. Never had a need to increase the dose. However, this past January I suddenly began having severe panic attacks. My doc increased the dosage to 1 mg with an extra 0.5 mg as needed. At first it worked, but pretty soon I was always taking the extra 0.5 mg as needed in addition to the 1 mg to stop the panic or take the edge off the anxiety. It seemed that ever time I increased the dose, my panic attacks would go away, only to return a few weeks later. I called my doc and he told me to go up to 2 (I had enough left in my script) until our next appointment, which I just had 2 weeks ago. Now I am up to 3 mg/day (1 mg in the morning, 1 at noon and 1 at bedtime). First week I really felt like it was working, was feeling much calmer and evened out, but now (2 weeks later) I am already starting to feel jittery and anxious again. I'm pretty sure I'm building a tolerance to the stuff. My doc told me that most people on Klonopin for panic attacks are on 4-8 mg/day (which seems pretty high to me) and that my dosages have probably been too low, hence his dosage increases. But I'm not sure if I'm just not on a quite a high enough dose, or am building a tolerance (and dependence). Any thoughts?

#13 Guest_Noca_*

Guest_Noca_*

• Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

5mgs/day

Really?

I've been taking 1-2 depending on how things are going and I don't think it's helping much. I'm thinking I'll ask if my pdoc will increase it.

I take anywhere from 0-6mgs a day

#14 JimC

JimC

ID: 26070

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

I only take K to sleep and my prescription is for .5 mgs.

How much I take depends on what's going on in my life. During really bad times I've had to take 2 pills(1 mg) to get enough rest at night, but for the most part I've been fine with .5mgs or even half of that pill, .25 mgs I guess it would be.

I've gone off K before and didn't last very long. The past three nights I haven't taken it, and have slept pretty good, which is amazing. How long I'll last is anyone's guess.

The only time I've had to take it during the day was when my doc kept upping my Zoloft. When I was up in the 75-100 mg range I was especially anxious, and a little bit of K eased it until I was used to the higher dose.

Edited by JimC, 24 June 2008 - 06:45 PM.

#15 entranced

entranced

ID: 23086

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

I started out with a script for 2mg/day. However, that was too much for me for the first few weeks and I was cutting them in half. Now, I guess 3 months later, I'm taking 1.5mg in the morning, and .5mg in the afternoon. I was trying hard to stay within the 2mg/day allotment. Today I asked my doc if we could up it to 3 mg/day. He said that was fine. I don't plan on taking 1mg/3 times per day any time soon.....but I wanted the added flexibility.

#16 M51AB

M51AB

Just Registered

ID: 27481

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:13 PM

I found this thread (and board) while Googling Klonopin dosages.

I've been taking 0.5mg Clonazepam at bedtime and when I wake up for over five years. I was prescribed the med after my muscles starting becoming tense when I first started on Fluoxetine.

I've never had fatigue problems at this dosage and my doctor has just advised I increase my night time dosage to combat insomnia. I can now take between 0.75mg and 1mg at night in addition to the 0.5mg in the morning; but I don't know if that's going to be enough to help me sleep.

#17 dpace

dpace

Just Registered

ID: 47240

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

I just started taking Clonazepam about 30 days ago after a week in the hospital. I am taking a .25 in the morning with a 150 mg trileptal and a 20 mg fluoxetine and then in the evening I am taking a .5 clonazepam and another 150 mg trileptal. I am still having trouble staying awake and alert in the daytime and at night I seem to sleep but it seems to be a very light toss and turning type of sleep. Is this going to get better or what. I need to stay awake during the day to work and I need a better night sleep than I am getting. When I first got out of the hospital they had me on the same doses of clonazepam and fluoxetine but had me on depakote er 150 mg and this seem o work better but the doc I am seeing at Easter Seals said I have no insurance and it is to expensive and I need regular blood work so he switched me. Is this normal?

#18 Guest_Sweetest1_*

Guest_Sweetest1_*

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

I take .5mg 3X day plus I can take an extra .5mg or two (or three or four) if I need them depending on the situation and amount of stress I'm under. My pdoc made it clear that I have this leeway because she knows I'd almost rather take my arm off than take an extra pill.

Sweetest

#19 dagu2

dagu2

Just Registered

ID: 54468

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:20 AM

hi all....i've been in treatment for major depression, generalized panic and anxiety disorders, and insomnia since 1995.....at one time i was taking 300mg of trazadone to sleep, and 1mg of klonopin every 4 hours....i've been on at least a dozen different antidepressants, to include st. john's wort....my current meds, prescribed by the VA include .5mg klonopin 4 times a day, 200 mg zoloft once a day, and 150mg of wellbutrin once a day...all of this and i can still barely function...i'm in the midst of trying to get both VA and SS disability...i've been kicking and fighting for a long, long time, and i am just worn out...i can't take any sort of stress, can't handle being around people, and am frankly afraid to leave the house....2 different psychs have actually recommended ECT...i'm at my wit's end....i spent long years (decades) self-medicating: booze, urn, pills, you name it...i'm clean and sober now, but i'm a trainwreck....you..all of you...are not alone...

dagu2

btw, the VA doesn't want to give me more K because of my addiction history= rock-me-hard place

i also had a suicide attempt in april....glad to still be here, even if it sucks...

Edited by dagu2, 04 November 2010 - 12:29 AM.

#20 uinta_dude

uinta_dude

ID: 41202

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:50 AM

I have had great success with Clonazepam (Klonopin). Been taking 1mg every morning for close to a year now, and it definitely still takes away my anxiety.

#21 jabberjaws

jabberjaws

Advanced Member

ID: 12082

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

I'm now taking 1mg per day plus 1mg more per day if needed which I usally do two three times per week on the average. A couple years ago I was up to 4 and 5 mg per day. During a rough period in my life. But I have been on Clonazepam for several years now. I don't feel the NEED for the med like a person with an addicition would. At least I don't. Everyone is different but it is a concern of mine as well and I have talked to my Pdoc many of times of the same issue.I would ask your Pdoc the same question if I was you. Good luck it is a good med I wish you well
Jabberjaws

#22 lindahurt

lindahurt

Platinum Member

ID: 53269

• Platinum Member
  • 13,474 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

I take 1mg on an as needed basis. Doc will only prescribe me 15 pills a month. Says it can become addictive.

Lindahurt
Even in the most horrific of situations, one's attitude has an enormous role in shaping what happens ~ Viktor Frankl
In you lies the power to choose, to commit - Stephen Convey

The kind of person you want to become is greatly influence by your inner decisions, and not from outside influence alone. We can even under adverse circumstances, decide what shall become of us ~ Brian C. Stiller

Posted Image

#23 angelwings17

angelwings17

Advanced Member

ID: 53538

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

I take 1mg on an as needed basis. Doc will only prescribe me 15 pills a month. Says it can become addictive.

Lindahurt

Im on a take as needed basis too.
I get weekly pick ups of 14.
I generally take it to sleep. Or when my anxiety levels get way to high.
GAD W/ Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia - Clonazepam 0.5mg as needed - Effexor 75mg - Zopiclone 7.5mg

#24 lindahurt

lindahurt

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • 13,474 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

Lindahurt

Im on a take as needed basis too.
I get weekly pick ups of 14.
I generally take it to sleep. Or when my anxiety levels get way to high.

Yeah, me too. I take it when anxiety is high and I take it at night.
Even in the most horrific of situations, one's attitude has an enormous role in shaping what happens ~ Viktor Frankl

The kind of person you want to become is greatly influence by your inner decisions, and not from outside influence alone. We can even under adverse circumstances, decide what shall become of us ~ Brian C. Stiller

Posted Image

#25 AnxietyGirl74

AnxietyGirl74

ID: 54071

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

I take .5 mgs of Klonopin in the morning and 1 mg at night right before bedtime.

Prozac 80 mgs, Wellbutrin 450 mgs, Abilify 15 mgs, Xanax XR 1 mg twice a day

#26 Achelois

Achelois

ID: 50989

• Just Registered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

up to 4 mg daily.
in SOS cases.

#27 painintheworld

painintheworld

Just Registered

ID: 57388

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:44 AM

I take 3 1mg Klonopins per day to augment Celexa and Wellbutrin. I have been sleeping well for the first time in years!

#28 data

data

ID: 37031

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

I never experienced tolerance to clonazepam, even after years of taking it. To the contrary, at one point my dosage seemed too strong and I asked my doctor to lower it.

It is different for different people.

#29 Strummer

Strummer

ID: 15679

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

.5mg twice a day with 60mg Celexa, but I think doc is going to up the Klonopin to 1 mg twice a day.
Anxiety, OCD, Depression, and Insomnia. Celexa, Klonopin, and Ambien.

#30 angelwings17

angelwings17

Advanced Member

ID: 53538

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

Hi

I take 0.5 to 1mg on a as needed basis, sometimes thats every day. As long as u take break inbetween taking them, say you had to take it every day for a week, but then had a week of not needing to take them then ur fine. Ive been on it for 5 years and im not addicted. My doc said continuous use everyday for a month can have u addicted, but if you use them wisly you have nothing to worry about and much peace to gain.
GAD W/ Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia - Clonazepam 0.5mg as needed - Effexor 75mg - Zopiclone 7.5mg

#31 mef123

mef123

Advanced Member

ID: 59347

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:29 AM

I take .5 mg morn and noon and 1.5 at night. So that's 2.5 mg a day. I don't feel addicted but who knows.

Michele
never give up...

#32 AnxietyGirl74

AnxietyGirl74

ID: 54071

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

1-2 mgs/day

Prozac 80 mgs, Wellbutrin 450 mgs, Abilify 15 mgs, Xanax XR 1 mg twice a day

#33 Davevanza

Davevanza

Banned

ID: 28521

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

I am on 2mg every morning.

so far so good

#34 shanenc14

shanenc14

Just Registered

ID: 69491

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:52 PM

I will be 29 next month, and have been on benzos since about the age of 15...so, about 14 years, give or take. Most of the time I have been on Xanax, prescribed as much as 4mgs daily, but taking 5-6mgs in one day on occasion. I have taken Klonopin in the past, several years ago, and my pdoc just switched me back to Klonopin from the Xanax because of the fact that I had been on Xanax for proably 8+ years on a daily basis, and 1mg would wear off COMPLETELY in about 4 hours. I totally agree w/ the change. I'm now prescribed Klonopin 1mg; 4 times daily, however, even at 4 times daily, my anxiety level still gets high, and i have to take an extra 1/2 tablet on some days. On my next appointment, I am going to see if he will raise my dosage to 6mgs per day; 2mg, 3 times daily. Of course that doesn't mean that I MUST take all 6 mgs, and i probably will not on most days, but it would be nice to have the flexibility, and the option to take an extra dose if needed, and still try to say at or below 4mgs per day.

Best of Luck to all!

Shane.

#35 flhden

flhden

Just Registered

ID: 69561

• Just Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

I have been on klonopin for over 10 years now, for what was thought to be anxiety, but turned out to be sleep apnea. In the beginning I was on 3mg per day 1.5 am and 1.5 pm. They were very helpful in the beginning to be able to sleep and feel good again. After the diagnosis of sleep apnea I was cut down to 2 at night. Lost weight and gave up alcohol all together and doing much better with the sleep apnea now. After realizing how addicting benzo's are I tried to ween myself off the K very slowly. Whenever I would get to 1mg at bedtime I would feel anxious and could not sleep at all. I am a strong person so I thought given enough time I would break the addiction. After 7 days with no sleep and the feelings of anxiety, I wen't to 1.5 mg at bedtime and all is well. My Dr said if thats what it takes stay on that dosage. I really would like to quit but tried again recently at 1mg Pm and the same effects. No sleep tightness in the chest, wired feeling. Gave up again and back to 1.5 mg. Never have needed a higher dose but I can never get any lower than 1.5. Wish I had never started these terribly addicting pills.

#36 Achelois

Achelois

ID: 50989

• Just Registered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:52 PM

4 mg (!!!!!!!) a day.
stopped using it though Posted Image

#37 KayRBee01

KayRBee01

ID: 72948

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Has anyone had problems sleeping when taking clonazepam? I switched from ativan to clonazepam 3 months ago but after several wks had to start taking 1mg ativan at night to get to sleep and stay asleep. With clonazepam I was waking up every 2-3 hrs and felt very tired the next day because of not getting good night sleep. However, I don't want to continue taking
both benzos. Right now I take 0.5mg clonazepam in a.m. and 1mg ativan at night. But about 5pm I can feel anxiety coming back and don't know whether to take clonazepam or ativan??? Very confused. My pdoc says take whatever works. Any advice appreciated.

Karen

#38 lindahurt

lindahurt

Platinum Member

• Platinum Member
  • 13,474 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

I take 1 mg of clonazepam at night for anxiety, but I take Trazadone for sleep. Clonazepam hasn't interfered at all with my sleep pattern and I only take it on an as needed basis.

Lindahurt

Posted Image

#39 anhedonistica

anhedonistica

Advanced Member

ID: 62306

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

i find that when i take clonazepam and happen to fall asleep, the quality of my sleep is not as good. I do take a sleep aid--imovane (zopiclone). I wonder whether it would make sense to speak to your doctor about a medication that is specifically a sleep aid, as opposed to a medication that is more geared to alleviating anxiety, if its sole purpose is to help you sleep.

Edited by anhedonistica, 17 January 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#40 AquaViolet

AquaViolet

Senior Moderator

ID: 71169

• Admin Team-Moderator
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:34 AM

I take 1mg of Klonopin three times daily. It has virtually stopped me from having panic attacks.
~~AquaViolet~~
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Diagnoses: Severe OCD, panic disorder, depression
My Current meds: Geodon, Cymbalta, Klonopin, Lyrica 

My Previous meds:
Prozac, Paxil, Celexa,
Lexapro, Luvox, Zoloft, Clomipramine (a horrible med for me),
Xanax, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Risperdal,
Gabapentin (this med did nothing), Buspar (also did nothing)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users