Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mimimimi

Increasing Prozac

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Advertisement

Hi i just wondered if anyone has increased their prozac dosage from 20mg and 40mg. how did it make you feel?

i had to increase mine and im getting headaches and feel really spaced out and wierd. will this wear off? i was feeling okish on 20mg but just a sort of flat and anxious. im still anxious........will the prozac work at a higher dose and will the new side effects settle down??

thanks xxxx

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi i just wondered if anyone has increased their prozac dosage from 20mg and 40mg. how did it make you feel?

i had to increase mine and im getting headaches and feel really spaced out and wierd. will this wear off? i was feeling okish on 20mg but just a sort of flat and anxious. im still anxious........will the prozac work at a higher dose and will the new side effects settle down??

thanks xxxx

anyone................???

Posted

thanks xxxx

anyone................???

Hi Mimimimi,

I've just seen this , Med increase can give you exactly these feelings and it does wear off , once your metabolism gets accostomed to the increase but if you have doubts or worries get back to your Doctor , the med information sheet that comes with your Prozac does mention these side effects . The prozac should work on a higher dose but give it time a few weeks as the efects are cummulative . I hope this helps .

Hugs Hedge :hearts:

Posted

thank you hedge x

Posted

Hi,

I am on prozac 80mg and it works great for me! The only side effect I had

was insomnia and nervousness but it was work the wait for those to pass to

feel good.

Best wishes,

starr

Posted

I always got more anxious and not good when I raised my Prozac from 20 mg to 40 mg. So...while on 20 mg what I did instead was quit caffeine. And, surprisingly, that did the trick!

Posted

I was going to comment....but hedgehog pretty much already said what i was going to say! :hearts:

Hang in there!