Category: Website Pages
DepressionForums.org is a website that supports a Depression, Mental Health Community Support Group.
Our members share peer-to-peer for depression, anxiety, mood disorders, medications, therapy and recovery.
DF as it is well known, has over 70,000 members on our website alone.
We have been on the web since 2001 and moved from .com to.org in 2004.
Growing by leaps and bounds, with over 400,000 unique visitors on average, 1,065,898 Hits, 5,210,057 pages,605,530 visits on a monthly basis .
We are on Twitter with 5,665 followers, plus we are growing on FB, which you may contribute as a guest blogger as well.
Why Contribute to Depression Forums?
· Because it would benefit both our Brands enormously!
· Please look at what DF contributes to on Twitter alone and on our Portal just to get the jest of what Depression Forums is all about and what information our member’s needs are, which would benefit both of our brands.
Just our statistics above speak for itselfand would bring your site the traffic and recognition that you need and the articles that I need for my members. It is a win win situation.
· Every blog on Depression Forums will include your bio with a link back to your site.
· Most contributors featuringtheir writing on DF do immediately notice increase in traffic and subscribers to their website/blog.
· As a Depression Forums Guest Contributor, you can update your bio at any time to promote certain products you may be launching.
· Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
· Differentiate your post from others already on DF. Many posts cover similar tips or ideas, and that’s perfectly alright, but if you share your own story and uniqueness to your blog, this will be more than adequate to diversify it.
How to Submit:
You may email your articles to "Contact Us" from our site or
Email them as attachments in Microsoft Word to Lindsay at: Admin @ depressionforums.org. Please only send one article at a time.
Write “Blog Submission” followed by your title in the subject line. Please note that I do not accept articles sent from agents, publicists, or assistants.
Include bolded parts for emphasis and bulleted points or numbered lists, if needed. Please do not capitalize words for emphasis.
Use 11 size font, black, with single spacing.
Keep your article between 700-1,300 words. I occasionally publish shorter articles, but longer is better, in my opinion.
Upload a photo of yourself in your blog, (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio). Also, please include in your email the email address of your site.
Thank you so very much for your inquiry and I hope to hear from you soon.
~Lindsay Reday, Forum Super Administrator, Founder